• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
These are so beautiful glad I double up
788C650B-ED92-4F01-8CD3-5F680521D08E.jpeg

Bonus - Daughter though the box was boring and wanted to make it beautiful

76DEEDDE-6338-416D-95BC-F52DC21AD83D.jpeg
This so cool man!! Enjoy life!

This sucks because I ordered my daughter a pair of shoes and they shipped from a retail store near by, but they are obviously closed now so they will sit until the 31st because UPS didnt pick up on time.
You’ll get your ordered product in 3-5 as usual. Trust me.

350’s just don’t look right with jeans .. on to the 380’s every 350 I ever owned I just ended up selling before I even got a chance to wear.. they just don’t do it for me.. I think they should only cost 120 to instead of 220.
I typically don’t wear 350s with jeans but I don’t see anything wrong with it. Try to rock a pair, I think you will like them. There really aren’t that many 350 color ways that are bad....people like to hate for weird reasons.

Sage just dropped off, I like the colors.. they have a undefeated vibe. But the opening looks huge, the seamless stitching on the front causes the front flap to go straight up. Other 350s it kinda curls twd the ankle. But, nice shoe none the less.

I noticed that too and it was kinda bugging me, figured I just had a pair with poor QC.

YS chat just gave me tracking for my 2nd order of desert sages, confirmed my email but I never received an order confirm or ship confirm.... They are shipping from Ontario CA. Pretty wild but very happy now, I fell in love with the colorway after receiving my first pair yesterday.

edit: When I saved the transcript the allowance pop-up says "adidas.my.salesforce.com".

Last edited:
YS chat just gave me tracking for my 2nd order of desert sages, confirmed my email but I never received an order confirm or ship confirm.... They are shipping from Ontario Canada. Pretty wild but very happy now, I fell in love with the colorway after receiving my first pair yesterday.

edit: When I saved the transcript the allowance pop-up says "adidas.my.salesforce.com".

Ontario, CA is in Cali :smile:. Congrats on the double up though.

The only jeans I’ve worn 350’s with are black skinny jeans. Then again, those are the only jeans I wear :lol:

I don’t think the 350s look bad with jeans. I wear jeans with mine because I don’t have the lower body type for joggers or training gear.
To each their own

Back
Top Bottom