• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
EA0784DB-3317-4839-831C-785A170E63F2.jpeg

Appreciate the feedback! Nobody is perfect and I’m always looking to better my fits. I don’t wear non fitted pants so maybe I just need to stop wearing QNTMs altogether lol (or at least wear them with shorts)

Somewhat related but the entire Sonic franchise totally went downhill since the Sonic Adventure days.
Nah, the fit wasn't bad. I like it l (not that it matters), and is actually one of the better fits I've seen w/ this model. The shoes were just noticeably big :lol: It doesn't matter what we think, as long as you like it is what matters.

Also, I agree w/ the Sonic franchise take.

Nah, the fit wasn't bad. I like it l (not that it matters), and is actually one of the better fits I've seen w/ this model. The shoes were just noticeably big :lol: It doesn't matter what we think, as long as you like it is what matters.

Also, I agree w/ the Sonic franchise take.

haha I actually have big feet for my height (5’9) so I’m the proportion always looks kinda off lol My feet are also really wide so I had to go 1/2 size up on QNTMs

Man i gotta be honest, I thought you were trolling us with some high level photoshop.

But I have to concur, they just look way too big, is that your size ? Haven't seen anything looking this big in years.

Wear with confidence if you feeling the look tho!

Yep, they’re my size. I think the perspective my gf took the pics plus the poor choice of skinny jeans with these makes them look gigantic lol

Tbh, I should rock this model with something like sweatshorts like Ye did instead of skinny jeans like I did:

DA7DE343-7D2D-4A70-A5F6-36958AA5D2AF.jpeg

I can’t wear baggier/looser jeans like this, it would look pretty funky lol:

C6D2E2E0-E731-483D-A9DD-85DC29FF5C37.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep, they’re my size. I think the perspective my gf took the pics plus the poor choice of skinny jeans with these makes them look gigantic lol

Tbh, I should rock this model with something like sweatshorts like Ye did instead of skinny jeans like I did:

Man Ye bodies that volt jacket..

Do it my man take the chances , you only live once

i'm the #ntdenim guy no **#$% given so be you do you, don't worry about the laughs unless they're malicious which i haven't seen much of in here, that being said, damn SSG you built like a hokeystick, i bet you run 12s :lol: :evil:

i'm the #ntdenim guy no **#$% given so be you do you, don't worry about the laughs unless they're malicious which i haven't seen much of in here, that being said, damn SSG you built like a hokeystick, i bet you run 12s :lol: :evil:

haha I’ve been around this place too long, I know it’s not personal lol

Yeah funny you say that, I still have a swimmers build although I’m nowhere in the shape I was when I was doing 500s everyday haha

Read it was suppose to drop today. On sneakernews. Totally forgot about em. Hope resell aint much. Actually want them

Back
Top Bottom