Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
First time trying the “ship to me” option on a foot locker raffle.

I like it because no stores by me are getting the Belugas.

32 degrees. Then a bit of tropical rain today.
2DDA65FB-84F0-4BD2-81D5-7A41FDBDA8B7.jpeg

Does anyone own both the Ochre foamrunner and Vermillion? Is there a fit difference? I’ve heard that the Vermillion fits a lot tighter.
Verm are about a whole inch shorter in length than ochre and very snug in comparison. Before I flipped verms I put them side by side and no joke it was like an inch shorter with both being size 10. Couldn't even wear them comfortably while ochres fit with some extra space. Its like a whole size diff.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm looking into getting a pair of 350 Zebra's, but this size thing is KILLING me. I don't have any other Addidas shoes, just Nike.

Winflo 8, LeBron Witness 5, 11: Fits snug (almsot uncomfortable)
Winflo 8, LeBron 16, Giannis Immortality, 11.5: Fits perfect
Kyrie 7, 12: Fits OK, but only because of great lock down - should have gone with a size 11.5

I also have a pair of Danner Tacyhon's, in a size 11.5, which are a perfect fit.

----

So after looking at that data, it seems my "True to size" is 11.5. However, I've never had an Addidas shoe, so I don't know how the sizing translates.

Can anyone help me make the right decision on size??

Once I buy them, it's not like I can return them if they don't fit. I want them to be super comfortable and last me a long time,
Bruh its adidas not Addidas lmao
U must be new to wearing shoes in general
Stick with Nike

Need these god damn belugas... Was not satisfied with just getting the 2.0s. So mad I didn't get the 1.0s the first time around. Never knew about the queue skip jigs that people were doing.

Anyone know,.predict what the resale is gonna be on the yrezy 350 beluga RF?
below or retail or over?

Anyone know,.predict what the resale is gonna be on the yrezy 350 beluga RF?
below or retail or over?
Prob a little over, enough for resellers to make a couple bucks. It's pretty low before release. I hope it doesn't end up being low supply and prices raise on sadderday lmfao.

I hope it doesn't end up being low supply and prices raise on sadderday lmfao.
It won't.
Prices will be lowest on Tuesday-Thursday when a majority of people are getting their pairs in from confirmed, probably dip to 280 - 300 , probably lower than that actually for certain sizes

Last edited:
How are these stockx peeps getting beluga reflective early?

or are they sending in wicked fakes that numnutz cant tell the difference there?

Ok, I'm looking into getting a pair of 350 Zebra's, but this size thing is KILLING me. I don't have any other Addidas shoes, just Nike.

Winflo 8, LeBron Witness 5, 11: Fits snug (almsot uncomfortable)
Winflo 8, LeBron 16, Giannis Immortality, 11.5: Fits perfect
Kyrie 7, 12: Fits OK, but only because of great lock down - should have gone with a size 11.5

I also have a pair of Danner Tacyhon's, in a size 11.5, which are a perfect fit.

----

So after looking at that data, it seems my "True to size" is 11.5. However, I've never had an Addidas shoe, so I don't know how the sizing translates.

Can anyone help me make the right decision on size??

Once I buy them, it's not like I can return them if they don't fit. I want them to be super comfortable and last me a long time,

I am a tts 11 in most nikes, asics and even adidas forum lows.

However, my big toe curves upward and due to the very shallow toe box of the 350v2 OG cuts, I find it extremely uncomfortable wearing a 11.5 for anything longer than 1-2 hours as the toe box compresses my big toe nail. The rest of the shoe, however, fits well. I am unable to go up to a 12 as I get a ton of heel slippage.

So generally, a half size up from your TTS should be good. But YMMV.

If you are unable to return the pair, perhaps try for the beluga RF first (if adidas or YS accepts returns). That would be a safer bet.

The wife going through a bit of a lucky streak. She hit on the cool grey 11 for me and now Ochre slides.
Ok, she's just hit on another Ochre slide while all I've taken are Ls. Not complaining, but just amazed with how luck comes all at once. :wow:

Either that or they made a crap ton of Ochre slides. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom