Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So I was thinking about the Bot problem…

Anyone think if shoe sites starting doing 2 factor authentication and texted a code to your phone it could help the problem at all?

sounds good in theory.

ADC killin shipping this season or might just be my location. Ochre slide to be delivered tomorrow..sheesh on some amazon prime ****, not complainin

Yeah, I’m now more inclined to believe we are getting 2016 OG Beluga numbers this go around as well lol
You are dead wrong about this. 2016 Yeezy releases were minuscule compared to today’s releases. Saturday’s release will be in the hundreds of thousands and will be one of the biggest Yeezy releases of all time. Granted, demand will be super high and resellers will be out in full force so it won’t be a walk in the park, but it won’t be impossible either. There will be Ws in here.

I need those belugas, missed back n the day....if someone can help me out/don't want them or double up from raffles....I'd much appreciate it. Not sure I'll hit... Size 10.5 💪🙏

Last edited:
You are dead wrong about this. 2016 Yeezy releases were minuscule compared to today’s releases. Saturday’s release will be in the hundreds of thousands and will be one of the biggest Yeezy releases of all time. Granted, demand will be super high and resellers will be out in full force so it won’t be a walk in the park, but it won’t be impossible either. There will be Ws in here.

Dude it was a joke, lighten up-obviously they aren’t going to be 2016 numbers, especially for a major holiday release lol

Well that was interesting. Got a notification on the phone “you have been selected to shop yeezy”, clicked on it and there were 3 350s, the enflame 500 and 2 700s up for grabs. Grabbed a pair of the Mono Ice, coz nice. other two monos were on there too.
15F0FC37-8D10-48FF-94A9-B5C1C9797C18.jpeg

thats not the case with me. I size up on 350, tts on 700, size up on slides, tts on foam runners, size down on nmd, etc. Like you said, its more about the shoe than the brand. My Nike sizing varies less tho, its more my TTS in most shoes with some anomalies like Sean Wotherspoon AM 97/1

the pure that just released has a bit of texture to it. Meanwhile the previous few Pure restocks has been more of a smooth material

Back
Top Bottom