Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
that really your size though?
39D40BB3-D861-484B-8718-8B32D4952FBB.gif

You have 2 pairs, if you really want a white pair go for it. Maybe try another model. Why not a 700? Waverunners gonna age alot better (in terms of “style”) than any 350 will IMO.
No, I’m definitely not getting them, lol, I was just asking the general public their thought.

I would never get creams either, they age horribly.

—-

The beluga rf’s will be my last Yeezy for a long while.

Says that until Dazzling Blue and Onyx lmao
Might have to cop the blue stripe, but that’s not till later this year. The blue stripe might be a great investment, because the other “striped” 350’s are going for a lot these days.

Onyx is a no no for me, just isn’t appealing.

Is the backside different with each pair made? That spacing seems to be different among color ways and pairs. Want to clarify for my research before buying.
BC3DB5B9-CDD3-4584-8B53-2FDBBA4ED283.jpeg

My belugas are being shipped from Mississippi allllll the way to Vegas, to be authenticated. No wonder it’s gonna take 2 weeks+ to get them! Why can’t they have another authenticator closer to the south east coast??

Once it gets shipped to Vegas, it’s gotta be shipped all the way back to Kentucky.

depending on the carrier it takes no more than 2-3 days to get to Vegas. They usually authenticate it in 24 hours and ship it, at times, within the same day or the next. The authenticator ships it two day fedex. They give you the two week window in case of any backups. Ordered Beluga's last week and are being delivered today. Theywould of been here sooner but the New Years holiday held them up. Have a pair of DMP Jordan 6's ordered the seller shipped Monday, were authenticated yesterday, shipped and will be here Monday.

depending on the carrier it takes no more than 2-3 days to get to Vegas. They usually authenticate it in 24 hours and ship it, at times, within the same day or the next. The authenticator ships it two day fedex. They give you the two week window in case of any backups. Ordered Beluga's last week and are being delivered today. Theywould of been here sooner but the New Years holiday held them up. Have a pair of DMP Jordan 6's ordered the seller shipped Monday, were authenticated yesterday, shipped and will be here Monday.
Dang. When I ordered my Zebra's, they were chilling in Vegas for 5 days, and then it took 3 days to get to me from there. Of course I did order them around Christmas time, so maybe they were swamped, or they were on break?

They are shipping UPS to Vegas. But they used USPS when I ordered my Zebras. :sick:

Order got accepted for bsktbl knits for way under retail. 239 on goat, shipped. Wanted to give these a try without paying the ridiculous 300 retail. Figured they’d go under seeing how quantum bsktbl is doing
It’s weird to me how literally no modern performance basketball shoes seem to have any hype. Even those WTT LeBrons aren’t going for much and those were $9k shoes at one point.

Back
Top Bottom