• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
No gf = more shoe money
Take the Red Pill 💊 and you won't have to worry about both :lol:

1648784661273.png

Got a size 8 static 700 but need a size 7 for bae, anyone know the best way of going about size swaps these days? Or I might as well just sell and buy?

Extremely overrated, they look like a basic Nike shoe. Like Nike gave Kanye a template to work with and wouldn’t let him think outside of the box, which actually happened. The only reason they’re hyped now is because they are so rare.
Bogus they legend because the shoe was a mashup of jordan silhouette and every release world stopped.mike Yeezys over adidas

what’s the prod date? 11/21? super weird that some MII pairs would have it and not others…
11/21. Just checked again, I dont think I do :rofl:Adidas wild for this. Oh well still going to get rocked to the ground. I aint running in these so not a big deal

11/21. Just checked again, I dont think I do :rofl:Adidas wild for this. Oh well still going to get rocked to the ground. I aint running in these so not a big deal

Bro, you got a suspect paint job on the midsole and no reflective on the orange?

I was planning on grabbing a pair as prices keep dipping, but I might be good on playing roulette here

Bro, you got a suspect paint job on the midsole and no reflective on the orange?

I was planning on grabbing a pair as prices keep dipping, but I might be good on playing roulette here
10-4. They def dropped the ball on these. Im sure COVID has a lot to do with it.

10-4. They def dropped the ball on these. Im sure COVID has a lot to do with it.
Don't go making excuses for Adidas man, they can produce a $300 msrp shoe every step of the way except for a layer of midsole paint? It's a straight up QC oversight. The MIC pairs got it right

sphynx sphynx yup, looks like all the MII 11/21 pairs from this release are missing it. I even opened up a complaint with Adidas about it cause I was pissed, and they said someone would get back to me in 48 hours. Straight up never called me back

Back
Top Bottom