Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeezys have never been dead, specifically 350s. Yeezy resale has just fluctuated throughout the years. Most people still want them, & they all sell out no matter the color or price.

Yeezys have never been dead, specifically 350s. Yeezy resale has just fluctuated throughout the years. Most people still want them, & they all sell out no matter the color or price.
350s have sat before. only yeezys that won't sit are probably foamrunners and maybe slides

350s have sat before. only yeezys that won't sit are probably foamrunners and maybe slides
I’m leaning towards Foam Runners/Slides being a trend. That’s not a bad thing, but the hype will die down eventually.

And those Bone 350s that just released just sat too, but mostly due to CW.

I’ve been here the whole time, I know. Everything has sat before. & that’s cool people should be able to walk in a store & buy a Yeezy or any shoe for that matter. They’re still not dead. Foams & slides are more of a accessory & are far less available in quantity & spots that actually get them. & that’s the hottest thing the brand has going at the moment. 350s are still releasing & selling out alongside them.

Can anyone comment on the fit of the Desert Sand Foams? I watched a YouTube vid and the guy said they fit bigger than previous releases but I’d like to make sure. I’m Foam Runner cursed and ready to pay resale…

Just got them in, changes coming soon
20220628_185608.jpg
20220628_190142.jpg

So the green is painted on and easily removable.....so I'm removing it
20220628_215924.jpg

Haven't decided about the orange yet, I'm not as bothered with the green gone
20220628_221945.jpg
20220628_222027.jpg

I can work with this, removed the green, swapped the laces, put in the yeezy bear lace lock and I'm ready to go

Last edited:
not saying yeezys are dead just that they have and can sit. 700v1s are the best yeezy ever and one of the best sneakers ever made and would continue to buy them even if they sat. oh and if they didn't release **** colorways

lol kanye gonna be upset. i liked the adilettes better than the slides but dunno about these

lol kanye gonna be upset. i liked the adilettes better than the slides but dunno about these

Maybe or maybe not. But if you look at the "evolution" of the Adilettes to the newest version, it's obvious Adidas copied the Yeezy slides. Adidas even stole the topography design from another brand. With these FOMs or maybe Ye will call them FOH. It's sort of a Foam Runner/sneaker hybrid. I think it's different enough. But it all depends on what Ye thinks. Remember his deal with Adidas ends in 2026. Ye learned enough along with his team to branch out and make the products themselves. I think that's ultimately what Ye wants to do. He's done it with his music. What others haven't mentioned he's a pioneer. The moves he's making others can do over time because he created a blueprint for it.

Last edited:
not saying yeezys are dead just that they have and can sit. 700v1s are the best yeezy ever and one of the best sneakers ever made and would continue to buy them even if they sat. oh and if they didn't release **** colorways

Foam runners and 700s thrown in a blender together

Those jus mad ugly, they move away from the foam RNRS so much

Maybe or maybe not. But if you look at the "evolution" of the Adilettes to the newest version, it's obvious Adidas copied the Yeezy slides. Adidas even stole the topography design from another brand. With these FOMs or maybe Ye will call them FOH. It's sort of a Foam Runner/sneaker hybrid. I think it's different enough. But it all depends on what Ye thinks. Remember his deal with Adidas ends in 2026. Ye learned enough along with his team to branch out and make the products themselves. I think that's ultimately what Ye wants to do. He's done it with his music. What others haven't mentioned he's a pioneer. The moves he's making others can do over time because he created a blueprint for it.
Problem is Adidas has the supply chain/factories in place and also the resources to produce to scale (with tooling, etc.). If he went independent, there is no way he would be able to produce at the same level. The products would likely be severely limited, etc. due to these constraints.

Problem is Adidas has the supply chain/factories in place and also the resources to produce to scale (with tooling, etc.). If he went independent, there is no way he would be able to produce at the same level. The products would likely be severely limited, etc. due to these constraints.
Just look at the first Yeezy Season releases. Not the biggest runs but definitely had better quality. Desert boots were a yeezy season product that ended up on adidas. All the boots were expensive but ended up on sale and some were Italian made only issue is that infrastructure isn’t there. The site was buggy, shipping was lax and refunds were nonexistent. A big brand can help with most of that, usually at the cost of quality control.

Just look at the first Yeezy Season releases. Not the biggest runs but definitely had better quality. Desert boots were a yeezy season product that ended up on adidas. All the boots were expensive but ended up on sale and some were Italian made only issue is that infrastructure isn’t there. The site was buggy, shipping was lax and refunds were nonexistent. A big brand can help with most of that, usually at the cost of quality control.
Yeah this is exactly it-we’ll get higher quality at a higher pricepoint if he leaves Adidas. Funny enough, I bet the entire Adidas Yeezy line will command insane resell at that point. Even stuff that sits now like 380s and QNTMs will go up in value. Adidas will probably start pushing knockoff 350s as well lol

Back
Top Bottom