Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
the new yeezys look much better within this POV
FbWtc5lX0AE5cSr.jpg

When I think about tugging laces through foam eyelets, I just cringe... and that shaved outlet texture makes it even worse.

Screenshot_20220830-095848.jpg

Confirmed app stays tweakin. First when I got EA for the turtle doves, now again for the beluga rf's. Sooo, safe to say I'm tight. Anyone know how to bypass this error?

got access, but own both shoes.

After missing the turtle doves exclusive access notification i been waiting for this moment :lol:

maybe next time.

They actually stretched out over time for me and now feel like any other V2's half sized up. They were tight af in the beginning that's for sure.
Mine sorta stretched, but I’m still glad that I went a full size up. They fit perfect and are literally my most comfortable shoe

Now that its a month later and the hype starting to die down... Was able to solidify a trade of my backup (aka summer '23) pair of Waves for TDs straight up. Grail for Grail. Gonna feel good to have them back in the collection. Sold my '15 pair to furnish my first apartment

With that said, now that I have secured, and based on how the universe works, I can guarantee you that at some point in the near future the resale on TDs gonna fall through the floor. They probably gonna announce the EURO drop soon as my pair is in hand. Already seeing those asks get lower, the bids get lower, and the volume of buys slowing down

So I guess at that point I'll just be plotting on the double up. After that ima fall off Yeezys for a bit. Past year I got every Yeezy I been wanting but that was going for dumb bread during the pandemic, and all for retail or below or fair trades (Azaels, Statics, Analogs, Vantas, Waves, TDs). Time to stack bread. I'm tryna live in France for a month or two next Summer

Now that its a month later and the hype starting to die down... Was able to solidify a trade of my backup (aka summer '23) pair of Waves for TDs straight up. Grail for Grail. Gonna feel good to have them back in the collection. Sold my '15 pair to furnish my first apartment

With that said, now that I have secured, and based on how the universe works, I can guarantee you that at some point in the near future the resale on TDs gonna fall through the floor. They probably gonna announce the EURO drop soon as my pair is in hand. Already seeing those asks get lower, the bids get lower, and the volume of buys slowing down

So I guess at that point I'll just be plotting on the double up. After that ima fall off Yeezys for a bit. Past year I got every Yeezy I been wanting but that was going for dumb bread during the pandemic, and all for retail or below or fair trades (Azaels, Statics, Analogs, Vantas, Waves, TDs). Time to stack bread. I'm tryna live in France for a month or two next Summer
I am with you. I need to save a bit and only buy what I really want rather than feed the twitch every now and again. Yeezy Day took care of that. And I am buying a new car so I need to watch the outflow of cash a little tighter.

I will say this about Ye, that man is the embodiment of “I will not be controlled.”

He’s going to end up going to China himself and became the Fashion Frank Lucas. Cut the middle men of Adidas and Gap out come 2026.

I wonder if he feels like Dame back when he went crazy in that Roc-a-Fella meeting almost 20 years ago…

Back
Top Bottom