Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
All you just said none of this applies to me so hence I will not change my habits.
Just like he has his freedom to lie and lose his mind.
Some have the freedom to be done with him

Others can continue to buy.

But using whayaboutism is always a weak way to argue anything cause it doesn’t actually solve anything it just leaves things as they are. You’re never being sincere when you spout whataboutism you just wanna surface level talk.

Also Germany a whole country who has some of the harsh hate speech laws. And makes nazi talk illegal have definitely fixed they past. Plus Germany was cancelled they lost a whole world war fam.

Kayne ain’t getting canceled I mean those will buy his shoes until less and less do then they will be lame.
I agree he isn't getting canceled. Whether it applied to me or not, he has a right to speak his peace like the rest of us. People have a right to sell, burn or buy his product if they disagree. And I have a right to point out the selective outrage. Especially with the trend of digging through peoples past to find dirt.

I also agree that Germany as a whole did more than most nations would to right their wrongs. I spoke on the founders of the company and their origin not the German people.

The issue is not deep at all. He doesn't like how certain groups of people conduct themselves and handle business with people outside of their own. Any black man that's been to an urban barbershop has heard most of our old heads say 90% of what he said. This is nothing new and will pass as soon as people find something else to be mad about.

Nah, just another non-reading weirdo who talking about imaginary people from Utah, even tho nobody ever said they was from Utah in here

He up looking up random statistics all hours of the night to argue with himself :lol:
Yeah I ran with it ... thought Picasso was serious, but I was talking about you 100%.

You must live under a rock or never go out ...

I have been to 7 countries outside of the US and Latin America in the past year and I have heard Bad Bunny in all the clubs and just about every trendy spot I hit.

Last edited:
sounds like youre talking about kanye west
Or he is talking about a dude that outside his BS campus he doesnt know whats life like.

FOH talking about all hours of night when Im on the east coast and I posted that **** at 9am. See how closed minded and in what small world he lives in.

But hey ....

adidas Yeezy 450 “Stone Flax”
Color: Stone Flax/Stone Flax-Stone Flax
Style Code: ID1623
Release Date: October 21, 2022
Price: $210
adidas Yeezy 450 Stone Flax ID1623 Release Date

1666135064895.png

1666135089322.png

Why are you posting pics of shoes in here what’s wrong with you?

**** Adidas ....

They miss me with that confirmed BS. I struck out on every drop and then bless me with the BS fade Salt which Im not returning and are just going to sit there.

I haven't signed up for any more drops and its cool cause all them *****edls I would have won as they are still sitting ....

Plus Kanye latest racist rants and BS ... regarless of you spin it are out of lines and I can't be supporting none of that BS.

Talking about Floyd wasn't murdered, it was an overdose.

That's some BS ...

**** Adidas ....

They miss me with that confirmed BS. I struck out on every drop and then bless me with the BS fade Salt which Im not returning and are just going to sit there.

I haven't signed up for any more drops and its cool cause all them *****edls I would have won as they are still sitting ....

Plus Kanye latest racist rants and BS ... regarless of you spin it are out of lines and I can't be supporting none of that BS.

Talking about Floyd wasn't murdered, it was an overdose.

That's some BS ...
So the catalyst of your outrage is getting the 450s above all else? Got it.

The way they dropping back to back to back Yeezys does have me wondering if they are really about to just empty the inventory.

Why is everything they dropping Grey though? It’s like their metaphors for living in the Grey area.

I agree he isn't getting canceled. Whether it applied to me or not, he has a right to speak his peace like the rest of us. People have a right to sell, burn or buy his product if they disagree. And I have a right to point out the selective outrage. Especially with the trend of digging through peoples past to find dirt.

I also agree that Germany as a whole did more than most nations would to right their wrongs. I spoke on the founders of the company and their origin not the German people.

The issue is not deep at all. He doesn't like how certain groups of people conduct themselves and handle business with people outside of their own. Any black man that's been to an urban barbershop has heard most of our old heads say 90% of what he said. This is nothing new and will pass as soon as people find something else to be mad about.

Really kayne is being kayne speaking on his experiences and making seem like it’s fact

The old heads in the barbershop as you get older and educated on the world you realize they full of crap half the time. They met like 2 Jewish people probably a judge and lawyer and know they know the worlds banking system is a corrupt by Jewish people.

A whole nazi talking point which is funny cause it’s a white supremacy take.

White supremacy is so baked into American culture that blk people think this some fact or something the Jews control the world take has so many faults.

Like diddy had mad bad contracts. We gloss over that and say Jews control him.

Jay did some shady deals too.

Kayne talking rich people problems about Jews and what personally believes he deals with and half the people caping for him got less than 10k in net worth.

Talking about his sofi shows and stuff. We need to just take kayne for what he is a whole Karen boomer at this point.

They should give away the whole YGEBB collection for 60 bucks a piece as well honestly. Absolutely appalling behavior by Ye lately and I definitely wouldn't try to capitalize off of that by getting a polar fleece hoodie and a few other things to brace for the coming winter here in Michigan.

Back
Top Bottom