Adidas ZX FLUX 2014

4168543.jpg

Glad they're finally widespread. Hopefully we'll see more colorways. Would like to see a red Xeno.

if anyone is looking for grey xenos in 8.5 let me know ... snagged two sizes and keeping one.  getting rid of second pair at cost

11.5 black xeno was a little too small but luckily i found a 12. hopefully someone grabs the 11.5 off me at retail. if i can be of help to anyone that needs that size just pm me

I went to Adidas this morning in Garden State Plaza in NJ and they had both Xenos in stock. Full size runs. Picked up the black ones.

I went to Adidas this morning in Garden State Plaza in NJ and they had both Xenos in stock. Full size runs. Picked up the black ones.
I feel like Adidas is restocking these and they will not be overly difficult to get in the coming months.

I feel like Adidas is restocking these and they will not be overly difficult to get in the coming months.
Yeah, I feEl the same way too. The guy at the store made it seem like they might not get restcoked. He said they usually get multiple shipments on a specific day and they haven't been getting more xenos. Only had one shipmenT.But, who knows.

Yeah, I feEl the same way too. The guy at the store made it seem like they might not get restcoked. He said they usually get multiple shipments on a specific day and they haven't been getting more xenos. Only had one shipmenT.But, who knows.
I don't think he's wrong or lying, but maybe that just happens to be the one store. There seems to have been a few restocks online, and now in stores and I feel like this trend will continue.

The xeno black have nearly been in stock somewhere every weekend since their botched release.

Adidas ****** up but came through. 

That bodes well for this company with compared with nikes recent clown *** releases.

Back
Top Bottom