ADOS

Roland is another one that plays both sides and gets real angry when you call out democrats on their BS. His job position is attached to kissing up to certain politicians. I don't take him serious. His foolery with Hilary Clinton was just clown ****. :lol:

Nobody gives a **** about what Rollie has to say. He's apart of the old guard of black media who is being spaced out

Roland is nice with the words but he's too much of a democratic pushed to me. At least Tariq isnt pushing a specific party.

And I don't understand the whole beef people have with Tariq, especially if your black American. I don't look at the messenger but the message but I swear MLK and Malcolm wouldn't be nearly as loved if they were in their prime today.

Honestly if it's because people think he makes money off the black community than damn wtf should he go and make money from? People who don't look like us so he push an anti-black empowerment agenda? The man gives free game almost every other day on different platforms take it or leave it. And you can't discredit the HC series or 1804 documentaries because all those are fire

My only issue with Tariq is his ignorance on a couple topics. Other than that, I agree.

MLK's family has done a lot of questionable ****. Going to visit Trump. Forgiving racists. It's sad how a lot of them move.

Because MLK didn't constantly preach about forgiveness, right?

Like you really out here shaming this man's children for doing what he taught them lmao

Because MLK didn't constantly preach about forgiveness, right?

Like you really out here shaming this man's children for doing what he taught them lmao

What was accomplished by going to visit Trump?

And yeah that forgiveness **** is weak. That's another reason why white people do what they do. MLK was more than some man that was "forgiving".

MLK wasn't killed for preaching forgiveness tho...

The infighting has always been an issue amongst the community which I can't stand, but I defintely understand where the ADOS distinction comes from when you consider how first generation immigrants over the years have distanced themselves from American black folk, and in turn taught their children the same arrogance. It's all a work of white supremacy globally.

I rock with Tariq but the **** with him and Umar killed me. Like yall ****** can't see past your own arrogance and ego.

Ados is an army, better yet a navy. Stay coded up my nt brehs. You’re amongst clowns who slander Tariq and slurp up Rollie

Shots to the founders of the movement Yvette and tone. The work you’ve tirelessly put in to waken our peoples is much appreciated

No tangibles, no vote

Ados is an army, better yet a navy. Stay coded up my nt brehs. You’re amongst clowns who slander Tariq and slurp up Rollie

Shots to the founders of the movement Yvette and tone. The work you’ve tirelessly put in to waken our peoples is much appreciated

No tangibles, no vote
TGA8.gif

Subjective experience. Yours and and mine are clearly different.

I've seen both sides of it, but growing up up and down I-95, majorly in MD, I knew plenty of second generation immigrant children who
nd-dlo-i-tell-my-mom-ill-never-be-like-37664676.png
:lol: Of course I knew many who weren't. Interestingly enough the further East they came, I noticed more of a disconnect. Understandable with the unique differences due to colonization among other things. East African migrants, then throughout Africa towards the West, then South American and Carribean immigrants. Once again, media control and the images presented of us worldwide are an arm of supremacy that subconciously works on everyone. Africa, South America and the Caribbean and everywhere blacks are a majority are misrepresented here and vice versa.

Which is once again one of the reasons ADOS came about. As I've stated before, I don't like the divide of Black/African/Native/Melanated/Original/whatever we want to be called here or worldwide, which is only way to keep us collectively out of power, but there is definitely a reason why this came about. I don't think the originators of this are for division but others are running with it.

Back
Top Bottom