ADOS

Robert Bryd is dead. He was been dead for approaching 9 years.

Ralph Northam was never in the Klan. He took a racist picture in black face, but that doesn't equal being a Klan member and he was not even in government when he did that. In fact he was a Republican voter before entering government in the 2000s.

So her having a klan leader mentor (her words that's he was a mentor) doesn't raise a red flag at all?

And you gotta read what I'm saying. I never said Ralph Northam was IN the klan. He took a picture in blackface standing next to a dude wearing the klan drip. He's a racist and a democrat now.

Democrat _'s get more upset at black folks that don't rock with that party than the actual democrat politicians that do dirty **** and have racist connections. It's strange.

Know why Bernie is comfortable saying this. 85% of blacks give their votes to democrats making no demands and receiving little in return. Ados will not stand by idly and watch this happen again.

Reparations 2020
No tangibles, no vote

Does the “no tangibles, no vote” crowd expect a big bag of money marked FOR BLACK PEOPLE ONLY to be dropped off in every black community nationwide??

So her having a klan leader mentor (her words that's he was a mentor) doesn't raise a red flag at all?

And you gotta read what I'm saying. I never said Ralph Northam was IN the klan. He took a picture in blackface standing next to a dude wearing the klan drip. He's a racist and a democrat now.

Democrat _'s get more upset at black folks that don't rock with that party than the actual democrat politicians that do dirty **** and have racist connections. It's strange.
I am not a fan of Byrd, he did way too much dirt early in life, **** him. But when ole boy died even the NAACP released a statement mourning his death because in 1970s he apologized for his past and spoke with against racism. And Hillary called dude her mentor in his obituary. I don't know the specifics of their friendship but it seems like they became cool from working in the Senate in the early 2000s. He could have mentored her then. There being a red flag is one thing, but skepticism doesn't rise to "links to the KKK". Byrd is long dead, Clinton is out of office and not running for **** ever again.

Northam was not even a Democrat when he took the picture. And when the picture came put the entire Democratic Party asked him to resign and denounced the actions. He chose not to do that.

If you want to take issue with the Democratic Party, cool, but at least make a cogent argument. And no one is excusing any racist actions. I don't know why adding context is regarded as an excuse.

You are throwing some **** out there and when people don't make the leaps in logic you do you act surprised. That's what is strange.

Last edited:
Does the “no tangibles, no vote” crowd expect a big bag of money marked FOR BLACK PEOPLE ONLY to be dropped off in every black community nationwide??
Amongst other things yes

The us govt has dropped off a big bag of money for Jewish people only

The us govt has dropped off a big bag of money for Japanese people only

The us govt has dropped off a big bag of money for native Americans only

Why can’t Ados ask for the same big bag of money?

Amongst other things yes

You are the most Anti-ADOS person in this thread, by far.

Amongst other things yes

Where, when, and how much specifically for each group you listed champ??

This is what happens when people who don’t have the capacity to think get influenced by people like Tariq. As dude above said, there will in fact be tangibles if you don’t vote. There are far more things that affect the black community than not getting reparations

In other words YOU don’t know and aren’t willing to back up your claims. That’s all you had to say champ.
Champ that information is literally us history 101 and a cursory google search would’ve saved you the embarrassment, firsthand and otherwise, of appearing exceptionally uninformed and goofy online.

We want similar benefits already bestowed to other groups in exchange for our votes

#ados

Champ that information is literally us history 101 and a cursory google search would’ve saved you the embarrassment, firsthand and otherwise, of appearing exceptionally uninformed and goofy online.

We want similar benefits already bestowed to other groups in exchange for our votes

#ados

nah it's offical he's trolling

no way that level of irony isn't intentional

I am not a fan of Byrd, he did way too much dirt early in life, **** him. But when ole boy died even the NAACP released a statement mourning his death because in 1970s he apologized for his past and spoke with against racism. And Hillary called dude her mentor in his obituary. I don't know the specifics of their friendship but it seems like they became cool from working in the Senate in the early 2000s. He could have mentored her then. There being a red flag is one thing, but skepticism doesn't rise to "links to the KKK". Byrd is long dead, Clinton is out of office and not running for **** ever again.

Northam was not even a Democrat when he took the picture. And when the picture came put the entire Democratic Party asked him to resign and denounced the actions. He chose not to do that.

If you want to take issue with the Democratic Party, cool, but at least make a cogent argument. And no one is excusing any racist actions. I don't know why adding context is regarded as an excuse.

You are throwing some **** out there and when people don't make the leaps in logic you do you act surprised. That's what is strange.

The NAACP that allowed Rachel Dolwhatever in :lol:

Robert Bird was a klan leader and he was her mentor. There's no way to clean that up.

Democrats have done a lot **** that negatively effected black americans. A lot of their policies have been terrible. You follow them more than probably anybody on this board so you should know.

You're lost homie. The actual founder of the ADOS movement in no way specifies "writing checks" as part of a proposed black agenda.

https://ados101.com/black-agenda

People in this thread have been saying for pages that without consistent centralized messaging this movement will implode.

But you go ahead and keep posting the same four words.
Literally listed in the agenda and a picture in tones’s pinned tweet is direct compensation doled out to Ados

#ooops
#ados
#reparations2020

The NAACP that allowed Rachel Dolwhatever in :lol:

Robert Bird was a klan leader and he was her mentor. There's no way to clean that up.

Democrats have done a lot **** that negatively effected black americans. A lot of their policies have been terrible. You follow them more than probably anybody on this board so you should know.
I am not trying to clean up anything

I am just pointing out that you throwing out random stuff doesn't amount to a cogent argument, in fact it sounds like a conspiracy theory if you are asserting something nefarious is going on. 59 years after ole boy left the Klan, more than 40 years after he publicly started talk against racism and apologizing for his past, Clinton referred to him a mentor for a relationship that started 9 years earlier because she joined the Senate. There is nothing to clean up, I'm just not being reactionary.

A lot of my leftist friends make good criticism of the Party, I have my issues with them. This isn't one of them famb

Last edited:
Funny thing is democrats got connections to the klan.
What are republicans gonna do for you?
It is not even that simple.

When it came to civil rights the parties were divided on geographical lines not strict party lines.

The South was hostile to Civil Rights legislation and the Democratic Party dominated southern governments.

After the passing of the Civil Rights Bill and Voting Rights Act, then with the Southern Strategy, civil rights partisanship now breaks on party lines not geographical.

But yes, everyone should understand the parties had a major reorganization after the 1960s.

Which is why you can't understand this if you don't look at those parties as coalitions.

Southern Democrats who defected to the Republican party (aka Dixiecrats) loved that 90% tax rate for the wealthiest, unions, interest-free housing loans, and all that left-wing jazz, so long as only them, and not Negroes nor Chinese benefited.

But I heard simple minds love simple solutions.

Back
Top Bottom