ADOS

Lol this movement is all kinds of co-opted

At least this allows for the conversation to be legitimized and streamlined

We need Yvette on CNN

Lol this movement is all kinds of co-opted

At least this allows for the conversation to be legitimized and streamlined

We need Yvette on CNN

Won't happen.They are most likely gonna speak to candidates. They've already spoken to Williamson

This dude Tariq is calling legitimate socioeconomic designations of black people "trickbag language" :rolleyes

Son really wants someone to snap their fingers and magically give pots of gold to every black person in America instead of coming up with scientific, evidence-based solutions that allow for the tangible and generational advancement of those who descend from slaves.

Yvette >>>> Tariq. Yall stay woke man. Dude is poorly informed and emotional.

"Black leader means boule :stoneface: ". Yvette comes across as an articulate and thoughtful black leader to me (given a potential larger platform). Is she "boule"? :rolleyes

Last edited:
Tariq got these concern trolling incels heated. stay the course Ados brehs
no tangibles, no vote

Last edited:
Dude should get familiar with Venn diagrams.

He's going to lose it when he finds out that some children of immigrants and light-skinned folks are descendants of black slaves.

Funny thing is democrats got connections to the klan.

I know you understand that up until mid-century the Democrats were the conservative party and the Republicans were the liberal party

And that Democrats passed every single piece of civil rights legislation in the 60s that you take for granted today

Stop it 5

I know you understand that up until mid-century the Democrats were the conservative party and the Republicans were the liberal party

Stop it 5
It is not even that simple.

When it came to civil rights the parties were divided on geographical lines not strict party lines.

The South was hostile to Civil Rights legislation and the Democratic Party dominated southern governments.

After the passing of the Civil Rights Bill and Voting Rights Act, then with the Southern Strategy, civil rights partisanship now breaks on party lines not geographical.

But yes, everyone should understand the parties had a major reorganization after the 1960s.

I ain't talking about back then. Hillary's mentor Bobby Bird. Ralph Northam.
Robert Bryd is dead. He was been dead for approaching 9 years.

Ralph Northam was never in the Klan. He took a racist picture in black face, but that doesn't equal being a Klan member and he was not even in government when he did that. In fact he was a Republican voter before entering government in the 2000s.

Back
Top Bottom