ADOS

And that's the thing. When you read more and do more research you see it ain't that much of a difference between these 2 parties when dealing with black americans.
This is ******** :lol:

The Dems are far from perfect, but this is ********. You just have a severe case of confirmation bias.

This is bull**** :lol:

The Dems are far from perfect, but this is bull****. You just have a severe case of confirmation bias.
I don't have a bias either way. I don't give a **** about either party.

I take in information and form my own opinion. We know you love democrats bruh. :lol:

We get it.

None of you no vote guys have family members in Medicare/Medicaid?

Y’all don’t got student loans?

On a state level, y’all don’t care that funding is cut from inner city schools when republicans get control?

There’s a lot of things I can think about aside from reparations that matter to me

I don't have a bias either way. I don't give a **** about either party.

I take in information and form my own opinion. We know you love democrats bruh. :lol:

We get it.
Confirmation bias doesn't mean that. It means your formed and opinion and you only will respect info that you think supports your already formed opinion.

You keep running to the ******** "you love Democrats" anytime your argument runs outta steam and you can't deflect. :lol:

Lay off the Tariq famb.

None of you no vote guys have family members in Medicare/Medicaid?

Y’all don’t got student loans?

On a state level, y’all don’t care that funding is cut from inner city schools when republicans get control?

There’s a lot of things I can think about aside from reparations that matter to me
The thing about these no vote both parties are the same dudes is that they think the Dems are all talk and no action, and they think the GOP is all bark but no bite.

They don't really know how frictional political forces stop the Dems from delivering on systemic changes, and stop the GOP from unleashing systemic carnage.

Confirmation bias doesn't mean that. It means your formed and opinion and you only will respect info that you think supports your already formed opinion.

You keep running to the bull**** "you love Democrats" anytime your argument runs outta steam and you can't deflect. :lol:

Lay off the Tariq famb.
And that can work both ways. You defend and dress up all the foul **** Democrats do because that's your bias. You already bought in to their BS so those are your people. You keep running to Tariq when you have nothing else to say. You'll talk worse about him than these democrat politicians that have negatively effected black americans. :lol:

And that can work both ways. You defend and dress up all the foul **** Democrats do because that's your bias. You already bought in to their BS so those are your people. You keep running to Tariq when you have nothing else to say. You'll talk worse about him than these democrat politicians that have negatively effected black americans. :lol:
You are just making **** up now. Centrist Dems are trash, but Tariq is a clown. I follow politics more closely than you, so my perspective is different. It is not about defending anyone, it is about not indulging in hot takes that are clearly wrong.

I mean even the founders of the ADOS movement know this. They are making their demands to just one party, they are talking with folk inside one party. They clearly seem to knowledge that the feel one party will be sympathetic to their demands and one will not.

And did not defend ****, I just did not buy into the conspiracy theory level reach you were peddling earlier.

You high off dat Risque Elite cologne famb

Last edited:
You are just making **** up now. Centrist Dems are trash, but Tariq is a clown. I follow politics more closely than you, so my perspective is different. It is not about defending anyone, it is about not indulging in hot takes that are clearly wrong.

And did boy defend ****, I just did not buy into the conspiracy theory level reach you were peddling earlier.

You high off dat Risque Elite cologne famb
Like I said we get. We you defended Bill and Hillary for their BS when it was time to vote for her. Now you tryna explain and dress up Robert Bird and the Virginia governors racism. Tryna say the NAACP vouched for Robert Bird. We got it. :lol:

-My parents were born in the Caribbean, same as me.
Just a reminder why the Democrats shaft is lodged in some of our ‘allies’ throats and why they endlessly admonish Ados who tout strategically withholding their vote unless a candidate meets their demands

Just a reminder why the Democrats shaft is lodged in some of our ‘allies’ throats and why they endlessly admonish Ados who tout strategically withholding their vote unless a candidate meets their demands
You are a clown that dislikes immigrants.

Co-opting this movement's message to peddle your special brand of tangible ignorance.

Last edited:
Like I said we get. We you defended Bill and Hillary for their BS when it was time to vote for her. Now you tryna explain and dress up Robert Bird and the Virginia governors racism. Tryna say the NAACP vouched for Robert Bird. We got it. :lol:
Dude you are just being dense and constantly scramble for strawman arguments when you can't shift the goal post some more.

I didn't dress up ****, just I pointed out you were reaching. You stay having ha an issue that reality doesn't back up your talking points.

Maybe you should take KingdomFlatbush KingdomFlatbush advice.

You are a clown that dislikes immigrants.

Co-opting this movements message to peddle your special brand of ignorance.
How can I co-op the msg of a group I’m a member of? Thread title is Ados yet you, a black immigrant, have the most posts in it and want to dictate the terms of our movement. Why are you so critical of anyone scrutinizing Democrats?

How can I co-op the msg of a group I’m a member of? Thread title is Ados yet you, a black immigrant, have the most posts in it and want to dictate the terms of our movement. Why are you so critical of anyone scrutinizing Democrats?
Just because you are a member of the ethnic group doesn't mean you adhere the principles of the movement. You outchea hoping Trump deportation people just because they disagree with you. Even worst your wife falls into the category of people Trump wants to Target and you still loud and proud about it.

And it is not about me not wanting you guys to scrutinize anyone. It is that you all make the criticism that are either clearly wrong or reaches, which you all clearly heard from Tariq. Hell if you guys just repeated Cornell West's objections, which I have some issue with, I would respect you guys arguments more.

You guys are so caught up on guessing what is in the hearts of Dems, or if they talking about a vague concept of "tangibles" that you all completely ignore so many other socioeconomic factors that effect black folk.

Last edited:
What strategy is this? Speeding towards a wall in hopes that it opens up when you're about to hit it?

You're not gonna vote and then what? Trump is gonna get four more years, create more Flints through the EPA's easing of environmental regulations, make the Civil Rights divisions of various federal departments less effective (or completely useless), get rid of programs that help those Black folks who depend on them, and at the end of his second term, hand you over a polluted and sterile land while he and his billionaire buddies eat lab-grown meat and veggies in their million dollar bunkers.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/republican-voter-suppression-713557/

Georgia’s Randolph County is the latest example of this contradiction. The area is rural, very poor and very black. More than 60 percent of the 7,000 people spread across its nearly 430 square miles are African American. In November, they’ll help choose the state’s next governor. They’ll try to, anyway. Right now, Randolph County has nine polling sites. If Republicans get their way this Friday, the county will have only two, and voters may have to travel more than 10 miles in an area that lacks public transportation just to cast their ballot.

Read and learn. You are barking at the wrong tree.

Tariq be sounding like Trump when he rants about how black people shouldn't support immigrants and the LGBT lmao
This is what first turn me off to dude. Famb repeats a ton of right wing conservative talking points about black people.

Dude pretty much repeats the welfare queen nonsense about black women. Telling dudes they can't act right because they were raised by a single mother.

It's no way to have real convo's when dudes get defensive and hurt when you criticize a certain political party.
No one got hurt. I just pointed out you were reaching. Things always break down with you when you gotta defend your claim. You rather claim people are acting in bad faith than debate the issue.

Back
Top Bottom