Advice I took from NT has really helped me in real life.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Interesting thread. I am getting insight on this friends with benefits or bootie call situations in seeing how men function and think.

Ok, question....So, when it comes to you guys, don't you ever fall for these girls or even start to like them at one point? So, how do you know YOU will not develop feelings for her along the way?

So I am seeing advice about just being out of touch with the girls and a bit cold with them. What is the point of this? Nothing wrong with showing some affection or care and still making it mutual to not get too entangled with feelings. If I had a friends with benefits who was an %%!, I would dead it. There has to be a level of respect and civil communication. Nothing wrong with that.
U got it mixed up. Once u establish the fwb stage, then there's no need to act like u don't care.  U women (not sayin u ) but women don't like simps and thirsty dudes b/c that shows weakness and desperation.    There's nothin wrong w/ showin affection, however, u know that we as men can't show it too soon or u women would get turned off. Correct?

I treat my women with respect, and say corny *@% all the time. The trick isn't being a prick, the trick is being a nice guy, but not meaning it. I got a roster about 5 deep right now, I treat all of them nicely but they know I got other chicks on deck. It's like they all want to tryout for Coach kix ya dig. The trick isn't being an alpha male, it's treating them like stars when they know you got others you treating the same way.

I treat my women with respect, and say corny *@% all the time. The trick isn't being a prick, the trick is being a nice guy, but not meaning it. I got a roster about 5 deep right now, I treat all of them nicely but they know I got other chicks on deck. It's like they all want to tryout for Coach kix ya dig. The trick isn't being an alpha male, it's treating them like stars when they know you got others you treating the same way.

So I am seeing advice about just being out of touch with the girls and a bit cold with them. What is the point of this?
Broads for the most part are stupid until they reach their late 20's or early 30's. Childish hot/cold behavior attracts them.

So I am seeing advice about just being out of touch with the girls and a bit cold with them. What is the point of this?
Broads for the most part are stupid until they reach their late 20's or early 30's. Childish hot/cold behavior attracts them.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

no man i never said be disrespectful or be an a hole

like i said there is a fine line between gentleman and simp

you can be a nice funny guy all day............females switch it up all the time period. out of your 5 how long you been dealin with em........

you dont gotta change what youre doing its working but point is when they switch up just be like.........."you right"

let her email, text, call an all that. be the nice guy who treat a chick right but you not down with the nonsense thats all.

we on the same page, i got you.

no man i never said be disrespectful or be an a hole

like i said there is a fine line between gentleman and simp

you can be a nice funny guy all day............females switch it up all the time period. out of your 5 how long you been dealin with em........

you dont gotta change what youre doing its working but point is when they switch up just be like.........."you right"

let her email, text, call an all that. be the nice guy who treat a chick right but you not down with the nonsense thats all.

we on the same page, i got you.

Relationships are a tug-o-war, theres always someone in it that has deeper feelings than the other and that keeps the attraction alive.

Relationships are a tug-o-war, theres always someone in it that has deeper feelings than the other and that keeps the attraction alive.

You hit it on the head. It is exactly this.

Dathdbboy - The guy can't be a pushover, that's all. But, if he is affectionate, sweet, and a gentleman. Don't see why a woman would be turned off by that.

moneymike - Same goes for men though. I think a guy who gets into bootie call type relationships or friends with benefits is more bound to get more booty if he sweet talks them, rather than is a total $$%@#+% of a %@%%$@%%@ about it. Women want to feel wanted, admired and desired and they will eat it up if a man makes them feel that way.

You hit it on the head. It is exactly this.

Dathdbboy - The guy can't be a pushover, that's all. But, if he is affectionate, sweet, and a gentleman. Don't see why a woman would be turned off by that.

moneymike - Same goes for men though. I think a guy who gets into bootie call type relationships or friends with benefits is more bound to get more booty if he sweet talks them, rather than is a total $$%@#+% of a %@%%$@%%@ about it. Women want to feel wanted, admired and desired and they will eat it up if a man makes them feel that way.

ahh the "i stopped caring about them and now im smashing" routine. doesnt seem to work for me. im 23 and im just focusing on working now.

ahh the "i stopped caring about them and now im smashing" routine. doesnt seem to work for me. im 23 and im just focusing on working now.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Al Audi

True story.........when it comes to females this whole not givin a (&#$# attitude has done wonders.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I been preaching this to you for years
I need to take notes

Originally Posted by man listen

^Bro...once you get the eye it's GAME OVER. No exaggeration, this is what I had to learn. As a pretty boy you have to learn the power of your prettiness.....the average guy does NOT get the eye all that often so he has to run a different game. In essence.....a chick eyeballing you is ADMIRING you. I used to try to game up these chicks but the reality is that they have a strong desire to game YOU up (impress you, get your attention, compete with your other girls etc) basically doing all the work. All you gotta do is introduce yourself ask them about their family, dreams and things they like....hug them and touch them here and there to keep that sexy tension and THAT'S IT. play it cool because anything more is killing their desire......REAL TALK. every other guy is trying to get them....it makes her proud if you can make her say to herself I GOT THIS GUY
damn too many opportunities i missed out on this past year. 
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by man listen

^Bro...once you get the eye it's GAME OVER. No exaggeration, this is what I had to learn. As a pretty boy you have to learn the power of your prettiness.....the average guy does NOT get the eye all that often so he has to run a different game. In essence.....a chick eyeballing you is ADMIRING you. I used to try to game up these chicks but the reality is that they have a strong desire to game YOU up (impress you, get your attention, compete with your other girls etc) basically doing all the work. All you gotta do is introduce yourself ask them about their family, dreams and things they like....hug them and touch them here and there to keep that sexy tension and THAT'S IT. play it cool because anything more is killing their desire......REAL TALK. every other guy is trying to get them....it makes her proud if you can make her say to herself I GOT THIS GUY
damn too many opportunities i missed out on this past year. 
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

This is the real predator.
laugh.gif

This is the real predator.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

same here. "I stopped caring about them and still not smashing". Oh well, more power to whoever can pull it off cuz I sure can't. I'm just a regular 20 year old focused on school, work, and video games
laugh.gif

same here. "I stopped caring about them and still not smashing". Oh well, more power to whoever can pull it off cuz I sure can't. I'm just a regular 20 year old focused on school, work, and video games
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

laugh.gif

Disclaimer: Does not work for virgins.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

laugh.gif

Disclaimer: Does not work for virgins.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Hot-> Warm-> Cold. REPEAT.

It's essentially operant conditioning. Training these females to put in the work and rewarding them when they try harder. I'm giving too much away though.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Hot-> Warm-> Cold. REPEAT.

It's essentially operant conditioning. Training these females to put in the work and rewarding them when they try harder. I'm giving too much away though.

Back
Top Bottom