Advice I took from NT has really helped me in real life.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

True story.........when it comes to females this whole not givin a (&#$# attitude has done wonders.
im in legit friends with benefits position

like yo...........im not sweepin you off your feet, im not down for that hypocrite nonsense. goals and money come first.........

i was simpin and slippin, now im actin like a true alpha.....somewhere along the lines i dunno when but i lost that an didnt even know it.

i just dont care.............dont text, let them text, let them call..........the P wetter than ever..........all of a sudden they makin plans, wanna know what time you off? tellin you straight up they need it.

im feelin stress free and im gettin my rocks off with ease.

Thank You Niketalk.

might be one of the realest post i saw in awhile on this subject.

great thread.

I've been working on that attitude lately. The only problem is that I'm attracting girls that arent attractive
smh.gif
laugh.gif

it happens
laugh.gif
. youll run into some you want to really talk to

True story.........when it comes to females this whole not givin a (&#$# attitude has done wonders.
im in legit friends with benefits position

like yo...........im not sweepin you off your feet, im not down for that hypocrite nonsense. goals and money come first.........

i was simpin and slippin, now im actin like a true alpha.....somewhere along the lines i dunno when but i lost that an didnt even know it.

i just dont care.............dont text, let them text, let them call..........the P wetter than ever..........all of a sudden they makin plans, wanna know what time you off? tellin you straight up they need it.

im feelin stress free and im gettin my rocks off with ease.

Thank You Niketalk.

might be one of the realest post i saw in awhile on this subject.

great thread.

I've been working on that attitude lately. The only problem is that I'm attracting girls that arent attractive
smh.gif
laugh.gif

it happens
laugh.gif
. youll run into some you want to really talk to

OP (no hate) but AGAIN I dont believe you. not caring and not simpin for 2 weeks dont mean you changed. this is just the first step...keep pushin...

OP (no hate) but AGAIN I dont believe you. not caring and not simpin for 2 weeks dont mean you changed. this is just the first step...keep pushin...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

OP, give me a step-by-step instructional on how you did it.

I can't even get this fat Puerto Rican chick to chill with me. She texts me everyday + all the time, but when I ask to chill, she always makes up excuses.
Start actin like u got more important +%## to do than chill w/ her. Stop askin her or make her wanna come over and chill. U gotta say the right things to peak her interest and make her curiosity wander 

I can't even get this fat Puerto Rican chick to chill with me. She texts me everyday + all the time, but when I ask to chill, she always makes up excuses.
Start actin like u got more important +%## to do than chill w/ her. Stop askin her or make her wanna come over and chill. U gotta say the right things to peak her interest and make her curiosity wander 

and you respond all the time right.........to everything?
what she even be talkin about?

Everything...

Like work, Real World: New Orleans....like everything, but we haven't "sext" yet...

and you respond all the time right.........to everything?
what she even be talkin about?

Everything...

Like work, Real World: New Orleans....like everything, but we haven't "sext" yet...

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Co-sign. No matter how bad you want to chill with her. Stop asking or making her want to come chill. Let her holla. If not then let it be.

Co-sign. No matter how bad you want to chill with her. Stop asking or making her want to come chill. Let her holla. If not then let it be.

Thanks bruh. But please give examples on "The right things".

When I ask her to chill, she says "Ok". Then she says "what you wanna do?" & I'll be like "Jus' chill, I got Grey Goose, if you wanna sip on that or whatever" & she says she's down. But then will stop texting back, and will hit me two days later, like we never made plans
mad.gif

(If a shorty, doesn't write back to my text, there is no way in hell i'm sending a follow-up one). 

This is really confusing... I just don't comprehend this nonsense..

When I ask her to chill, she says "Ok". Then she says "what you wanna do?" & I'll be like "Jus' chill, I got Grey Goose, if you wanna sip on that or whatever" & she says she's down. But then will stop texting back, and will hit me two days later, like we never made plans
mad.gif

(If a shorty, doesn't write back to my text, there is no way in hell i'm sending a follow-up one). 

mad.gif

Aight, first things first, u know what u wanna do, u wanna get buckets. Stop lyin to urself and make her want u to beat. Casual convo and lead it towards sex however u see fit, or, shoot a text on some "I'm jokin, but I'm really not" steez along the lines of "when we gon shower together?" Put the thought in her head. Let her know she wouldn't even know what to do w/ u in a sexual setting and say it w/ confidence.

Be assertive. Once u've planted the seed in her head, be confident and assertive and tell her what u want. If u planted the seed correctly, she'll be down to swing through. Instead of askin to chill, randomly say "When u comin over?" and keep askin until she stops beatin around the bush. Call her out on her shenanigans i.e. the stop reply; women like a man who's confident and not thirsty. If she stops replyin after u assert yaself, send another text along the lines of "Ok, u on that no reply +!@# again, I see u, no prob, I holla" That will give u the advantage and if she doesn't react, %%** her and keep it movin.

May seem complicated, but it really aint

mad.gif

Aight, first things first, u know what u wanna do, u wanna get buckets. Stop lyin to urself and make her want u to beat. Casual convo and lead it towards sex however u see fit, or, shoot a text on some "I'm jokin, but I'm really not" steez along the lines of "when we gon shower together?" Put the thought in her head. Let her know she wouldn't even know what to do w/ u in a sexual setting and say it w/ confidence.

Be assertive. Once u've planted the seed in her head, be confident and assertive and tell her what u want. If u planted the seed correctly, she'll be down to swing through. Instead of askin to chill, randomly say "When u comin over?" and keep askin until she stops beatin around the bush. Call her out on her shenanigans i.e. the stop reply; women like a man who's confident and not thirsty. If she stops replyin after u assert yaself, send another text along the lines of "Ok, u on that no reply +!@# again, I see u, no prob, I holla" That will give u the advantage and if she doesn't react, %%** her and keep it movin.

May seem complicated, but it really aint

Originally Posted by BigPlayCJ

Complete opposite for me. I been simping on my girl since i been going out with her. 9 month anaversary this weekend
pimp.gif

Thank You Niketalk

She's going to get bored and leave. No girl likes a simp for too long. Gets boring quick. 

Complete opposite for me. I been simping on my girl since i been going out with her. 9 month anaversary this weekend
pimp.gif

Thank You Niketalk

She's going to get bored and leave. No girl likes a simp for too long. Gets boring quick. 

pimp.gif

Thank You Niketalk
No kidding
+You're buying her Tiffany's for the occasion

Simping 101

pimp.gif

Thank You Niketalk
No kidding
+You're buying her Tiffany's for the occasion

Simping 101

Originally Posted by Master Zik

pimp.gif
I'm on a whippin it out streak.

man the O's been baggin me lately.

thats why i ask dipset's age cause in HS you (well I) did the whole gf/simpin/having to spit game S!!!, but now, i let O's "take it where they want" and i seal the deal wit the whip it out technique.

idk, playing modest, and flat out tellin the truth with whats the deal has me battin a 1000.

anyway for my advice, i say play both (extreme sides) of the coin...play too cool or just be blunt.

Back
Top Bottom