AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

hope cromartie does well this game or those kids arent gonna be eating well next year.
are the kids even eating well right now? didn;t the jets have to loan him money to pay for child support or something....?

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

I don't get why people get on Rex for talking so much. So what. What do you expect him to say?

Yeah... I don't know if my guys are going to win. I don't tell my guys they're the best. I love Tom Brady and the Pats.

cmon son..

I expect him to not say anything and let his teams play do the talking just like the 31 other coaches in the league.

I don't get why people get on Rex for talking so much. So what. What do you expect him to say?

Yeah... I don't know if my guys are going to win. I don't tell my guys they're the best. I love Tom Brady and the Pats.

cmon son..

I expect him to not say anything and let his teams play do the talking just like the 31 other coaches in the league.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Ya'll Patriots fans is clowns talkin about dudes kids and all that is RIDICULOUS. Only Pats fan that is level headed and i respect on this board is A.I fan the rest of yall could catch a virus
laugh.gif
You hoping we catch a virus?? Yea,you New York fans are waaay more respectful huh?
eyes.gif

Ya'll Patriots fans is clowns talkin about dudes kids and all that is RIDICULOUS. Only Pats fan that is level headed and i respect on this board is A.I fan the rest of yall could catch a virus
laugh.gif
You hoping we catch a virus?? Yea,you New York fans are waaay more respectful huh?
eyes.gif

i hate the Pats and Jets but i seriously hope the Jets stop these dudes 
laugh.gif

Brady is on fire right now 
30t6p3b.gif

i hate the Pats and Jets but i seriously hope the Jets stop these dudes 
laugh.gif

Brady is on fire right now 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

cmon son..

BORING.
Its funny cause a lot of these are the same people mad at Stern for trying to get NBA players to act like lifeless robots.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
a virus could be like the flu, thats not that bad. right?
laugh.gif

after listening to WEEI all week i want the jets to wipe the floor with them. Will they? prob not, but i want them to win

cmon son..

BORING.
Its funny cause a lot of these are the same people mad at Stern for trying to get NBA players to act like lifeless robots.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

after listening to WEEI all week i want the jets to wipe the floor with them. Will they? prob not, but i want them to win

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

And I'm hoping the Bears shut the Packers out
grin.gif
Will they,I'd say no
laugh.gif

We'll see
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

And I'm hoping the Bears shut the Packers out
grin.gif
Will they,I'd say no
laugh.gif

We'll see
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

I like most of the Jet fans here because most of em are Yanks/Knicks fans as well.

But I need to see Carton shed tears on TV and I need to hear Joe B's voice crack on the radio. Those two talk wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much you'd think they were Pats fans, esp when Carton speaks on Giants fans
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wonder if Carton is gonna make a bet out of this.

And I don't think Carton and Benigno see eye to eye; Carton once said on-air that Benigno doesn't wash his hands when he leaves the bathroom and supposedly Benigno was grilling him hard because he had just come in.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

I like most of the Jet fans here because most of em are Yanks/Knicks fans as well.

But I need to see Carton shed tears on TV and I need to hear Joe B's voice crack on the radio. Those two talk wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much you'd think they were Pats fans, esp when Carton speaks on Giants fans
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wonder if Carton is gonna make a bet out of this.

And I don't think Carton and Benigno see eye to eye; Carton once said on-air that Benigno doesn't wash his hands when he leaves the bathroom and supposedly Benigno was grilling him hard because he had just come in.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom