AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

As much as I hate Bart Scott,I respect him him for speaking the truth and basically telling Cromartie that it's his job to stop us from "celebrating". If you don't want them to celebrate then stop him from making a play instead of running your mouth before the game.

For the record, spygate is not cheating. You can know what's coming, but it's still your responsibility to stop it

For the record, spygate is not cheating. You can know what's coming, but it's still your responsibility to stop it

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Proshares

I like most of the Jet fans here because most of em are Yanks/Knicks fans as well.

But I need to see Carton shed tears on TV and I need to hear Joe B's voice crack on the radio. Those two talk wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much you'd think they were Pats fans, esp when Carton speaks on Giants fans
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wonder if Carton is gonna make a bet out of this.

And I don't think Carton and Benigno see eye to eye; Carton once said on-air that Benigno doesn't wash his hands when he leaves the bathroom and supposedly Benigno was grilling him hard because he had just come in.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just want to hear those tears through the radio.  The way Carton was talking one morning, you could have sworn the Giants were a Cubs-esque drought.  And I despise the Giants
laugh.gif

And yes, I used the Cubs for a reason
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Proshares

I like most of the Jet fans here because most of em are Yanks/Knicks fans as well.

But I need to see Carton shed tears on TV and I need to hear Joe B's voice crack on the radio. Those two talk wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much you'd think they were Pats fans, esp when Carton speaks on Giants fans
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wonder if Carton is gonna make a bet out of this.

And I don't think Carton and Benigno see eye to eye; Carton once said on-air that Benigno doesn't wash his hands when he leaves the bathroom and supposedly Benigno was grilling him hard because he had just come in.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just want to hear those tears through the radio.  The way Carton was talking one morning, you could have sworn the Giants were a Cubs-esque drought.  And I despise the Giants
laugh.gif

And yes, I used the Cubs for a reason
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Ya'll Patriots fans is clowns talkin about dudes kids and all that is RIDICULOUS. Only Pats fan that is level headed and i respect on this board is A.I fan the rest of yall could catch a virus
laugh.gif

Yeah but Cro talked about my quaterback 
frown.gif
images

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Ya'll Patriots fans is clowns talkin about dudes kids and all that is RIDICULOUS. Only Pats fan that is level headed and i respect on this board is A.I fan the rest of yall could catch a virus
laugh.gif

Yeah but Cro talked about my quaterback 
frown.gif
images

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by CP1708

I don't get why people get on Rex for talking so much. So what. What do you expect him to say?
If it's ok, every coach would be doing it.  They aren't, are they?  That should tell you something. 
wink.gif

You're right.  But at the same time that's one of the best ways to show your guys you'll go to war for them.  Belichick (sp) said it's not personal... yeah it is.  Rex came to the Jets SPECIFICALLY to beat the Pats.  I was at the game last year in NY when the Jets won and a Pats fan said after the game "they act like the won the super bowl".  Jet fan said "NO, THIS IS BETTER!!".  I thought it was stupid at first but he was right.  The Pats pushed the Jets around for so long... so when the Jets get the fire power to fight back, why not?
They're division rivals, what difference does it make.  It was personal last week for Rex because he lost to Peyton Manning several times, and before last weekend he had never beaten him in the playoffs.  And it's personal now because the Jets hate the Pats.  I got the Jets winning this game.  
My man
smokin.gif
......people saying if its "ok" for Rex to talk...shut up, he can say whatever he wants and guess what....he will say whatever he wants whether he wins or loses, so unless he chokes on 10 pinky toes and crokes in the next week get used to it which u should have by now

Originally Posted by CP1708

I don't get why people get on Rex for talking so much. So what. What do you expect him to say?
If it's ok, every coach would be doing it.  They aren't, are they?  That should tell you something. 
wink.gif

You're right.  But at the same time that's one of the best ways to show your guys you'll go to war for them.  Belichick (sp) said it's not personal... yeah it is.  Rex came to the Jets SPECIFICALLY to beat the Pats.  I was at the game last year in NY when the Jets won and a Pats fan said after the game "they act like the won the super bowl".  Jet fan said "NO, THIS IS BETTER!!".  I thought it was stupid at first but he was right.  The Pats pushed the Jets around for so long... so when the Jets get the fire power to fight back, why not?
They're division rivals, what difference does it make.  It was personal last week for Rex because he lost to Peyton Manning several times, and before last weekend he had never beaten him in the playoffs.  And it's personal now because the Jets hate the Pats.  I got the Jets winning this game.  
My man
smokin.gif
......people saying if its "ok" for Rex to talk...shut up, he can say whatever he wants and guess what....he will say whatever he wants whether he wins or loses, so unless he chokes on 10 pinky toes and crokes in the next week get used to it which u should have by now

Post the link again for the shirts
laugh.gif
I may have to buy them, they look awesome.

Pereiro16 has done it again. He posts on the Jets forum I am a member of, so this is where I am getting the videos from.

I obviously don't like NE highlights, but they obviously had to be put in the video. Still
pimp.gif

Post the link again for the shirts
laugh.gif
I may have to buy them, they look awesome.

Pereiro16 has done it again. He posts on the Jets forum I am a member of, so this is where I am getting the videos from.

I obviously don't like NE highlights, but they obviously had to be put in the video. Still
pimp.gif

I don't understand why people get upset with Rex's trash talking
or whatever you wanna call it.

I think the people that think its wrong just need to take it for what it is. He's trying to motivate his team.

As a Pats fan I don't dislike the dude because it's entertaining.

I don't understand why people get upset with Rex's trash talking
or whatever you wanna call it.

I think the people that think its wrong just need to take it for what it is. He's trying to motivate his team.

As a Pats fan I don't dislike the dude because it's entertaining.

I don't mind what Rex says, he generally makes valid points and has sound reasoning for his words. Cro in the other hand is just spouting nonsense and trying to understand him is a task in itself. Leave the trash talk to Bart

I don't mind what Rex says, he generally makes valid points and has sound reasoning for his words. Cro in the other hand is just spouting nonsense and trying to understand him is a task in itself. Leave the trash talk to Bart

normally i never care...but it's just got so overdone with rex and now cro. maybe it's because i'm used to the way we do things...but it's just yap yap yap. whining about celebrating TDs and wins, taking shots at players, creating this whole "oh it's personal" bs.

but y'all are right. who cares if you want to talk? go ahead. it's a free country. whatever it takes to get your team ready and motivated.

normally i never care...but it's just got so overdone with rex and now cro. maybe it's because i'm used to the way we do things...but it's just yap yap yap. whining about celebrating TDs and wins, taking shots at players, creating this whole "oh it's personal" bs.

but y'all are right. who cares if you want to talk? go ahead. it's a free country. whatever it takes to get your team ready and motivated.

Back
Top Bottom