AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Ya'll Patriots fans is clowns talkin about dudes kids and all that is RIDICULOUS. Only Pats fan that is level headed and i respect on this board is A.I fan the rest of yall could catch a virus
laugh.gif
You hoping we catch a virus?? Yea,you New York fans are waaay more respectful huh?
eyes.gif
Computer virus
wink.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Only Pats fan that is level headed and i respect on this board is A.I fan the rest of yall could catch a virus
laugh.gif
frown.gif

ahh man im buggin' i forgot about my man DSK forget being a Pats fan your one of the coolest dudes on NT in general
pimp.gif

Ya'll Patriots fans is clowns talkin about dudes kids and all that is RIDICULOUS. Only Pats fan that is level headed and i respect on this board is A.I fan the rest of yall could catch a virus
laugh.gif
You hoping we catch a virus?? Yea,you New York fans are waaay more respectful huh?
eyes.gif
Computer virus
wink.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Only Pats fan that is level headed and i respect on this board is A.I fan the rest of yall could catch a virus
laugh.gif
frown.gif

ahh man im buggin' i forgot about my man DSK forget being a Pats fan your one of the coolest dudes on NT in general
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Computer virus
wink.gif
That's terrible also
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
j/k

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Computer virus
wink.gif
That's terrible also
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
j/k

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
a virus could be like the flu, thats not that bad. right?
laugh.gif

after listening to WEEI all week i want the jets to wipe the floor with them. Will they? prob not, but i want them to win
If you listened to WFAN the whole time, you'd probably think the same thing.
Can't we all just agree to disagree here. 

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

after listening to WEEI all week i want the jets to wipe the floor with them. Will they? prob not, but i want them to win

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Patriots- 24
Jets- 17
pimp.gif

Packers- 31
Bears- 17
glasses.gif
im confused rolaholic
laugh.gif
You picked this game that's my  pick for the other game
While I'm at it

Seahawks-24
Falcons-35

Ravens-21
Steelers-18
Falcons and Seahawks don't even play this weekend fool
laugh.gif

It's Packers-Falcons, Seahawks-Bears

Patriots- 24
Jets- 17
pimp.gif

Packers- 31
Bears- 17
glasses.gif
im confused rolaholic
laugh.gif
While I'm at it

Seahawks-24
Falcons-35

Ravens-21
Steelers-18
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

That's what I say also
laugh.gif

Boston and New York can NEVER co-exist sportswise
devil.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

That's what I say also
laugh.gif

Boston and New York can NEVER co-exist sportswise
devil.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Patriots- 24
Jets- 17
pimp.gif

Packers- 31
Bears- 17
glasses.gif
im confused rolaholic
laugh.gif
While I'm at it

Seahawks-24
Falcons-35

Ravens-21
Steelers-18
laugh.gif

Forreal??
Damn
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
,smh at me
laugh.gif
I haven't really been paying attention to the NFC this week

In that case,
Packers-31
Falcons-27

Bears-24
Seahawks-14

My bad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Patriots- 24
Jets- 17
pimp.gif

Packers- 31
Bears- 17
glasses.gif
im confused rolaholic
laugh.gif
While I'm at it

Seahawks-24
Falcons-35

Ravens-21
Steelers-18
laugh.gif

Forreal??
Damn
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
,smh at me
laugh.gif
I haven't really been paying attention to the NFC this week

In that case,
Packers-31
Falcons-27

Bears-24
Seahawks-14

My bad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by CP1708

Rex's big @#$ mouth spreading to the rest of his team now. 
30t6p3b.gif

Pretty soon they all gonna be liking feet and ugly old ladies. 
laugh.gif

Call me crazy, but if I'm the Jets, why not give a cheapie to Tom in the first quarter?  Auburn was doin a lot of extra work in their game, you need to give yourself an edge somehow, playing straight up isn't gonna work in Fox, why not try to truly rattle him a lil bit?  I'm not saying behead him, I'm saying maybe take a 15 yarder for a little "lateness" on a pass rush.  Just something to get Brady mad at an official or complaining, flinching, etc back there.  Worth a shot right? 
That's actually not a bad idea at all. Best way to mess with a QB is to get him thinking about getting hit like that again.
But then all the little patsies fans will start crying about how we're a dirty team
laugh.gif
your coaches trip players...of course you're a dirty team
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Call me crazy, but if I'm the Jets, why not give a cheapie to Tom in the first quarter?  Auburn was doin a lot of extra work in their game, you need to give yourself an edge somehow, playing straight up isn't gonna work in Fox, why not try to truly rattle him a lil bit?  I'm not saying behead him, I'm saying maybe take a 15 yarder for a little "lateness" on a pass rush.  Just something to get Brady mad at an official or complaining, flinching, etc back there.  Worth a shot right? 
That's actually not a bad idea at all. Best way to mess with a QB is to get him thinking about getting hit like that again.
But then all the little patsies fans will start crying about how we're a dirty team
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

I don't get why people get on Rex for talking so much. So what. What do you expect him to say?
If it's ok, every coach would be doing it.  They aren't, are they?  That should tell you something. 
wink.gif

You're right.  But at the same time that's one of the best ways to show your guys you'll go to war for them.  Belichick (sp) said it's not personal... yeah it is.  Rex came to the Jets SPECIFICALLY to beat the Pats.  I was at the game last year in NY when the Jets won and a Pats fan said after the game "they act like the won the super bowl".  Jet fan said "NO, THIS IS BETTER!!".  I thought it was stupid at first but he was right.  The Pats pushed the Jets around for so long... so when the Jets get the fire power to fight back, why not?
They're division rivals, what difference does it make.  It was personal last week for Rex because he lost to Peyton Manning several times, and before last weekend he had never beaten him in the playoffs.  And it's personal now because the Jets hate the Pats.  I got the Jets winning this game.  

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

I don't get why people get on Rex for talking so much. So what. What do you expect him to say?
If it's ok, every coach would be doing it.  They aren't, are they?  That should tell you something. 
wink.gif

You're right.  But at the same time that's one of the best ways to show your guys you'll go to war for them.  Belichick (sp) said it's not personal... yeah it is.  Rex came to the Jets SPECIFICALLY to beat the Pats.  I was at the game last year in NY when the Jets won and a Pats fan said after the game "they act like the won the super bowl".  Jet fan said "NO, THIS IS BETTER!!".  I thought it was stupid at first but he was right.  The Pats pushed the Jets around for so long... so when the Jets get the fire power to fight back, why not?
They're division rivals, what difference does it make.  It was personal last week for Rex because he lost to Peyton Manning several times, and before last weekend he had never beaten him in the playoffs.  And it's personal now because the Jets hate the Pats.  I got the Jets winning this game.  

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
  C'mon now, Disposable Cameras? its the Digital Age now 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
  C'mon now, Disposable Cameras? its the Digital Age now 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fyi...AI fan isn't even a pats fan i don't think...coulda sworn he likes another team

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fyi...AI fan isn't even a pats fan i don't think...coulda sworn he likes another team

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

As much as I hate Bart Scott,I respect him him for speaking the truth and basically telling Cromartie that it's his job to stop us from "celebrating". If you don't want them to celebrate then stop him from making a play instead of running your mouth before the game.

Back
Top Bottom