AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

These J-E-T-S can't beat the post-Moss Pats. That said, they'll put up more than 3 points by virtue of their renewed running game.

These J-E-T-S can't beat the post-Moss Pats. That said, they'll put up more than 3 points by virtue of their renewed running game.

I don't get why people get on Rex for talking so much. So what. What do you expect him to say?

Yeah... I don't know if my guys are going to win. I don't tell my guys they're the best. I love Tom Brady and the Pats.

cmon son..

I don't get why people get on Rex for talking so much. So what. What do you expect him to say?

Yeah... I don't know if my guys are going to win. I don't tell my guys they're the best. I love Tom Brady and the Pats.

cmon son..

Originally Posted by Proshares

Why give Brady a freebie? Put your offense in a hole and stray away from LT/Greene from the first possession
laugh.gif
Jets just need to absorb the first punch and not panic. If it becomes a game where Sanchez has to do it with him arm from the middle of the 2nd quarter, they'll have no shot.
I didn't say first play of the game or some @#$%. 
laugh.gif

Maybe the Jets get on the board first.  Maybe the Pats are at their own 15 yard line, 85 yards away, why not take a shot, see if it sets a tone so to speak? 

I for one don't see the Jets walkin in, on the road, Pats off a bye, and takin em down straight up.  Runnin flea flickers and double reverse passes won't do it either, so why punch them in the damn mouth right off the bat and see if you can rattle a cage or two?  Do a helluva a lot more good then all this talk they investing in, right?  

*if some dumb @#$ murders Brady's knee, it's not my fault.  That's not what I said.  Maybe a hit 5 tenths of a second late, or maybe leaning on his neck like Fairley did to James, something like that, not full blown Carson Palmer the guy. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Why give Brady a freebie? Put your offense in a hole and stray away from LT/Greene from the first possession
laugh.gif
Jets just need to absorb the first punch and not panic. If it becomes a game where Sanchez has to do it with him arm from the middle of the 2nd quarter, they'll have no shot.
I didn't say first play of the game or some @#$%. 
laugh.gif

Maybe the Jets get on the board first.  Maybe the Pats are at their own 15 yard line, 85 yards away, why not take a shot, see if it sets a tone so to speak? 

I for one don't see the Jets walkin in, on the road, Pats off a bye, and takin em down straight up.  Runnin flea flickers and double reverse passes won't do it either, so why punch them in the damn mouth right off the bat and see if you can rattle a cage or two?  Do a helluva a lot more good then all this talk they investing in, right?  

*if some dumb @#$ murders Brady's knee, it's not my fault.  That's not what I said.  Maybe a hit 5 tenths of a second late, or maybe leaning on his neck like Fairley did to James, something like that, not full blown Carson Palmer the guy. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

If it's ok, every coach would be doing it.  They aren't, are they?  That should tell you something. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

If it's ok, every coach would be doing it.  They aren't, are they?  That should tell you something. 
wink.gif

I only hope the Jets win, just not for the sake of getting to the AFCCG, but to hear the media's reaction.

I only hope the Jets win, just not for the sake of getting to the AFCCG, but to hear the media's reaction.

Ya'll Patriots fans is clowns talkin about dudes kids and all that is RIDICULOUS. Only Pats fan that is level headed and i respect on this board is A.I fan the rest of yall could catch a virus
laugh.gif

Ya'll Patriots fans is clowns talkin about dudes kids and all that is RIDICULOUS. Only Pats fan that is level headed and i respect on this board is A.I fan the rest of yall could catch a virus
laugh.gif

But CP, you cheap shot a Ben, Vick or Flacco and a flag probabl isn't even thrown. But do it to Brady, you are probably ejected ASAP

But CP, you cheap shot a Ben, Vick or Flacco and a flag probabl isn't even thrown. But do it to Brady, you are probably ejected ASAP

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

hope cromartie does well this game or those kids arent gonna be eating well next year.
are the kids even eating well right now? didn;t the jets have to loan him money to pay for child support or something....?

Back
Top Bottom