AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by bkmac

Too bad the video is only 1:13.

Check Again
grin.gif
All Smith had to do was turn around and he could have intercepted it/deflected it. Bum swung forward at a ball he barley looked up at.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by bkmac

Too bad the video is only 1:13.

Check Again
grin.gif
All Smith had to do was turn around and he could have intercepted it/deflected it. Bum swung forward at a ball he barley looked up at.

Still a great play and even better how it worked out 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But I hope Brady doesn't get baited into trying to pick on Cromartie cause I'm sure that's what the Jets want.

Still a great play and even better how it worked out 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But I hope Brady doesn't get baited into trying to pick on Cromartie cause I'm sure that's what the Jets want.

i wonder how the jets will line cro and revis up this time around...welker, branch, tate...who covers who.

and who covers gronk and aaron?

i wonder how the jets will line cro and revis up this time around...welker, branch, tate...who covers who.

I agree with the comment about the jets talking junk but then Brady returns some on the field it isn't ok? Gotta expect it, and Tom isn't afraid to show emotion on the field. Cro just dislikes the Pats from his SD days and that is obviously continued with the Jets. But what positive did he think was going to come out of his comments?

Thank God A Smith is gone from the Steelers

I agree with the comment about the jets talking junk but then Brady returns some on the field it isn't ok? Gotta expect it, and Tom isn't afraid to show emotion on the field. Cro just dislikes the Pats from his SD days and that is obviously continued with the Jets. But what positive did he think was going to come out of his comments?

Thank God A Smith is gone from the Steelers

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

No one can really cover your WR/TE, they just get to Brady before he can get it to them. We match up so bad with the Pats for that reason. Hopefully Rex thinks of way to get to Brady.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

No one can really cover your WR/TE, they just get to Brady before he can get it to them. We match up so bad with the Pats for that reason. Hopefully Rex thinks of way to get to Brady.

Last week, the Jets played with much less blitzing against Peyton...and it worked.

Is that the same game plan against Brady? Obviously without the blitz they cannot create pressure, but of course that's risky.

What's the plan?

Last week, the Jets played with much less blitzing against Peyton...and it worked.

Is that the same game plan against Brady? Obviously without the blitz they cannot create pressure, but of course that's risky.

What's the plan?

All I hope for is that the Jets don't get raped by the slot receiver. Sure Revis will probably take who ever is lined up across from him out of the game but the thing is New England actually moves it's receivers around unlike Indy. I think who ever is in the slot and either tight end (Gronk or Hernandez) will have a field day against the Jets if they try to blitz Brady

All I hope for is that the Jets don't get raped by the slot receiver. Sure Revis will probably take who ever is lined up across from him out of the game but the thing is New England actually moves it's receivers around unlike Indy. I think who ever is in the slot and either tight end (Gronk or Hernandez) will have a field day against the Jets if they try to blitz Brady

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Hopefully Rex thinks of way to get to Brady.
Coleman (that's all he's good for anyway) + Ihedigbo (hopefully he plays).

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Hopefully Rex thinks of way to get to Brady.
Coleman (that's all he's good for anyway) + Ihedigbo (hopefully he plays).

I just wonder if the Jets get demolished will the fans be ghost. It's quite amusing how a lot of Jets fans are running their mouths when the team hasn't accomplished anything. Teams with fans like that make it easy to root against and laugh at when they lose.

Back
Top Bottom