AFC Divisional Playoffs: Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers- Saturday 4:30PM EST

@!!@ YOU JOE FLACCO
@!!@ YOU RAY RICE
@!!@ YOU JOE FLACCO
@!!@ YOU ANQUAN
@!!@ YOU JOE FLACCO
@!!@ YOU LADARIUS WEBB
@!!@ YOU HOUSHMANZEDAH
@!!@ YOU JOE FLACCO

zmxiza.jpg

@!!@ YOU JOE FLACCO
@!!@ YOU RAY RICE
@!!@ YOU JOE FLACCO
@!!@ YOU ANQUAN
@!!@ YOU JOE FLACCO
@!!@ YOU LADARIUS WEBB
@!!@ YOU HOUSHMANZEDAH
@!!@ YOU JOE FLACCO

zmxiza.jpg

The Ravens played Good Defensive but the offensive put them in terrible situations

The Ravens played Good Defensive but the offensive put them in terrible situations

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Baltimore did everything wrong in the second half. Completely blew this game

Pretty much.

Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

What a great comeback by the Steelers. I hate Baltimore with a passion and love watching them fail. Pittsburgh is beating whoever wins between the Jets/Pats.

After they lost to both teams at home during the season? I understand your happy about the win but don't talk so soon.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

once the Steelers made it 21-14 it was a wrap...all the momentum shifted their way and it was curtains

they didn't make it 21-14, though.

What a great comeback by the Steelers. I hate Baltimore with a passion and love watching them fail. Pittsburgh is beating whoever wins between the Jets/Pats.

After they lost to both teams at home during the season? I understand your happy about the win but don't talk so soon.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Baltimore did everything wrong in the second half. Completely blew this game

Pretty much.

Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

once the Steelers made it 21-14 it was a wrap...all the momentum shifted their way and it was curtains

they didn't make it 21-14, though.

big ben >>>>>>> flacco, that should never be debated again

i feel bad for dudes like ed reed, ray ray and suggs. absolute beasts and the cream of the crop at what they do. that ravens O, starting with flacco, just choke under pressure. the steelers D is arguably the best but boldin dropping a sure TD and TJ with that drop at the end.

big ben >>>>>>> flacco, that should never be debated again

i feel bad for dudes like ed reed, ray ray and suggs. absolute beasts and the cream of the crop at what they do. that ravens O, starting with flacco, just choke under pressure. the steelers D is arguably the best but boldin dropping a sure TD and TJ with that drop at the end.

wanted to see the ravens actually make it to the super bowl. since they beat the chiefs.

funny thing is, i ripped T.J a new one at the game last week while he was warming up.
laugh.gif

how many more years does ray ray have in him?

wanted to see the ravens actually make it to the super bowl. since they beat the chiefs.

funny thing is, i ripped T.J a new one at the game last week while he was warming up.
laugh.gif

how many more years does ray ray have in him?

I don't see them beating the Pats, not in Foxboro.

I don't see them beating the Pats, not in Foxboro.

Back
Top Bottom