"african american is the worst race in the world..dont blame the white man" vol boosie

Me too
Broil where u from

From Louisiana originally. Grew up on the North Shore (which is across the lake from New Orleans) and in New Orleans East as well. Been living in San Diego for 13 years now.

Last edited:
I get why ppl say blacks are the worse race- based off how society shows them. And how they dress and act.

But its not coo to judge a whole race off of what certain types of black ppl do.

Im mexican and puerto rican. Ive been judged multiple times based off how i dress talk and look.

***** have a intelectual convo wit me and see wassup ***.

But ive know some square *** lookin mexican dudes that will go to your house and jack your rims and put a gun to your face if you try to stop them.

An then theres the type of ppl like me.
Like pimp c said, 'i just look like this'
I dress the part but i aint out here plottin on ****** or lookin for trouble. But if it comes my way ima let em hang and square up.

I know some very good hearted felons. That had to do what they did to feed themswlves and family.

Yes it was thru violence because thats what they saw growing up.

But white ppl can steal millions an millions of dollars from ppl and do 2-4 in blue collar prison. They were just robbin without a mask in a suit in tie. Why do minorites have to get the more aggressive charges and be judged harsher

I get why ppl say blacks are the worse race- based off how society shows them. And how they dress and act.

But its not coo to judge a whole race off of what certain types of black ppl do.

Im mexican and puerto rican. Ive been judged multiple times based off how i dress talk and look.

***** have a intelectual convo wit me and see wassup ***.

But ive know some square *** lookin mexican dudes that will go to your house and jack your rims and put a gun to your face if you try to stop them.

An then theres the type of ppl like me.
Like pimp c said, 'i just look like this'
I dress the part but i aint out here plottin on ****** or lookin for trouble. But if it comes my way ima let em hang and square up.

I know some very good hearted felons. That had to do what they did to feed themswlves and family.

Yes it was thru violence because thats what they saw growing up.

But white ppl can steal millions an millions of dollars from ppl and do 2-4 in blue collar prison. They were just robbin without a mask in a suit in tie. Why do minorites have to get the more aggressive charges and be judged harsher
zSo much racism in your post bruh....

Bruh
All the free boosie's I yelled, and this is how you repay me?
roll.gif

Didn't have a minute to waste listening to a first class idiot.

If you temper him saying that with "Well, he makes some good points....", you're a cornball.

Black people have shaped American culture and in turn world culture. From woman who lack melanin getting tans, lip and butt implants to the music that blacks have provided for the world that transcends language and color barriers (Michael Jackson) down to the style of today's youth. Jordan campouts and all. Blacks are the most influential race on the planet. Boosie for lack of a better word is just ignorant

Black people have shaped American culture and in turn world culture. From woman who lack melanin getting tans, lip and butt implants to the music that blacks have provided for the world that transcends language and color barriers (Michael Jackson) down to the style of today's youth. Jordan campouts and all. Blacks are the most influential race on the planet. Boosie for lack of a better word is just ignorant

You're proud to say this as a black man :smh:

:lol:

Lacombe though.

Went to Mandeville. But I knew some females that went to Slidell High and Salmen High though.

Last edited:

You're proud to say this as a black man
mean.gif
Why shouldn't we be proud that our culture is the most influential on the planet?

Just because we are influential doesnt mean its a good thing when we are out here setting bad examples

There's white countries that have higher murder rates, Hispanic countries, Asian countries, middle-eastern countries. We just happen to get the most exposure since we're a 1st world country that's on top of the world but, it's not all the African-American community's fault.

One of the things that stands out to me (outsider looking in) is lack of support within black communities. Not mentioning anything new, but other minority groups seem to stick together and build themselves up better. Possibly no better example than the Jewish immigrants of the 19th century. Not saying the circumstances are identical, but good amount of elements are there, and the delta of status is pretty remarkable.

You saying it like those are influences to be proud of

Exactly, influence is not universally positive..

One of the things that stands out to me (outsider looking in) is lack of support within black communities. Not mentioning anything new, but other minority groups seem to stick together and build themselves up better. Possibly no better example than the Jewish immigrants of the 19th century. Not saying the circumstances are identical, but good amount of elements are there, and the delta of status is pretty remarkable.

That was not as difficult a task when there was no system set up to deny business loans, intimidate entrepreneurs, destabilize leadership and support the influx of drugs all in their communities. Black folks in the US have had a lot of obstacles placed before them every time they have tried as a unified group to establish commerce. I posted links on CIA and FBI efforts a page or so back. Those efforts are not ancient history. The effects are still being felt today.

Jews were allowed to set up their own banks and financial establishments. Black folks have historically been denied the same opportunities even when we have done it with no assistance from white businesses. Just look at the history of the Tulsa Race Riot.

The Tulsa race riot was a large-scale, racially motivated conflict on May 31 and June 1, 1921, in which a group of whites attacked the black community of Tulsa, Oklahoma. It resulted in the Greenwood District, also known as 'the Black Wall Street'[1] and the wealthiest black community in the United States, being burned to the ground.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Despite efforts to decentralize movements, black folks have still managed to be successful in many different ways and there is support of black people in the black community. In 2012, for the first time ever, more blacks voted than white folks.

Washington (CNN) – A new Census Bureau report shows a higher percentage of African-Americans than whites voted in a presidential election for the first time in history last year during the matchup between President Obama and GOP nominee Mitt Romney.

The report, released Wednesday, found that more than 66% of eligible blacks voted in the presidential contest. Only 64.1% of whites turned out to vote.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...oted-whites-in-2012-the-first-time-on-record/

That alone goes to show you that given an opportunity black people WILL and DO support one another. Unfortunately, we as a group got nothing tangible in return for our support. We got a moral victory, but not much more in the shape of direct benefits to progressing the cause of uplifting our people as a whole.

In short, the thought that black folks pull each other down like crabs in a barrel is another piece of bs propaganda. I'm not buying it. That's what white supremacists would like to believe and they would love for us to believe it as well.

Last edited:
I understand that institutionalized obstacles were very consciously placed, perhaps these have conditioned certain communities of today to think & act a certain way

But are there other factors for the apparent lack of support within these communities?

By the way you already know there are no cut & dry examples to compare line for line, just trying to relate it to an observable development of a minority community

Back
Top Bottom