"african american is the worst race in the world..dont blame the white man" vol boosie

Why are you acting like what he said was negative? Some of y'all say any ole thing just to be different

He was acting like those influences he said made a significant change on our country
They do just not in the way you like. Doesn't make it any less true what he said though. Everything doesn't have to be inventing the light bulb. I understand what your saying just like I hear boy you quoted.

He was saying, how are we in any way the "worst race in the world" when literally everyone wants to look like us, talk like us, and dress like us?​

Because we have the power but are using it wrong, we dont want others using the n word but keep saying it in our music & everyday vocab in front of these ppl we dont want to hear say it, but i guess since ppl wanna be like us that excludes us from being the "worst race in the world"

So we shouldn't be proud of our appearance and culture?

What does that have to do with being influential?

But if you're so proud of your culture

Are you proud of others using the n word?

Are you proud of "speaking white" because you sound intelligent?

If we're so proud of our appearance why were perms invented, why do we have to look a certain way to be accepted in the corporate world if we're so influential?

Just read through the thread thinking it was going to be a big fight about race but nope, everybody has good points except boosie that **** was just ignorant

and to my man brolic

gifs_01.gif

Why is it that whenever we analyze and discuss our problems it's considered blame?

Last edited:

If we're so proud of our appearance why were perms invented, why do we have to look a certain way to be accepted in the corporate world if we're so influential?

1. I do say the N word and will keep saying it and I don't want to hear white folks saying it. Call me a hypocrite or whatever.

2. I haven't even heard "speaking white" since I was in high school. That kinda talk comes from kids that only know the hood. Most grown black people understand that some people grow up in different places and speak differently.

3. Black men have always worn suits and looked professional. That's not something we're not used to.

There's a whole lot more to black culture than this little stuff you named that people copy. From our physical traits to black inventors that don't get the credit they deserve.

Last edited:
I haven't read through the thread yet but off the video alone I'm disappointed in Little Boosie

Last edited:

1. I do say the N word and will keep saying it and I don't want to hear white folks saying it. Call me hypocrite or whatever.

2. I haven't even heard "speaking white" since I was in high school. That kinda talk comes from kids that only know the hood. Most grown black people understand that some people grow up in different places and speak differently.

3. Black men have always worn suits and looked professional. That's not something were not used to.
Regarding "talking white" I don't know why most people don't see it has jack spit to do with "sounding intelligent" but moreso sounding like a stereotypical white person. Only certain blacks seem to think if somebody says they "sound white" it's because they are talking intelligently. Ive Honeslty never heard somebody say that and not mean somebody sounds like a stereotypical white person.

Would you rather be part of a culture who's ancestors "discovered" a land that was already inhabited and pushed the inhabitants as far out as possible and kidnapped a race of people from one continent and brought them to another continent to work for countless hours while separating them from their families and raping their woman for hundreds of years....hypothetically speaking

Would you rather be part of a culture who's ancestors "discovered" a land that was already inhabited and pushed the inhabitants as far out as possible and kidnapped a race of people from one continent and brought them to another continent to work for countless hours while separating them from their families and raping their woman for hundreds of years....hypothetically speaking

We were sold by our own race, we werent kidnapped

We were sold by our own race, we werent kidnapped

WHAT!? :lol:

I don't think you know what that word means B.

So like 0 kidnappings?

I swear yall dudes love splitting hairs :lol:

Its crazy ppl dont know africans sold us to europeans :smh: :lol:

People are shaking their heads at you because that info doesn't change the fact that they were kidnappings.

When you transport someone against their will, you have committed a kidnapping. It doesn't matter who was your accomplice was.

You think you're spitting knowledge, but in reality, you're just making yourself look stupid.

Last edited:
I don't know how accurate it is since the information is second hand information from an African American history professor I had, but as I remember it prisoners of war from inter-tribal warfare were brought into their capturers' tribes to be assimilated after proving themselves worthy and working off their "debt" to the new tribe. No one can accurately detail the mentalities of the tribes that sold Africans to Europeans, but it's thought that the tribes had no way of knowing that the conditions in the U.S. would be so harsh or that they would not be assimilated into European culture at some point, much like the slavery practices in Africa.

In all honesty though, our ancestors were sold by opposing tribes and technically they were kidnapped. So in a way, it's both. Africans didn't identify as "Africans" they identified with their tribe, so to them the slaves weren't "their people", they were enemies. The idea of race came much later as a result of slavery.

All over western Africa, domestic slavery existed within various tribes. Actually, the lowest caste within these tribes were born and lived as slaves and performed the task as servants in households. Merchants who also owned slaves used them for carrying heavy loads through the forest and savannah.

"Prisoners of war" captured during inter-tribal warfare and raids were generally sold to European slave traders. In many cases, groups of African "slave catchers" were employed by the factors to raid villages and capture the residents who became part of the growing slave collection in the baracoons.

Many slaves were obtained very far inland where they were collected in a "coffle" and marched to the coast. Two slaves were chained together around the leg and groups of four were secured by a rope. At times, a Y-shaped stick was fastened with the fork round the neck of the slave walking in front and the stem resting on the neck of the slave walking behind. Free Africans employed by the slave catchers guarded the coffle.

http://www.guyana.org/features/guyanastory/chapter25.html

Last edited:
I don't know how accurate it is since the information is second hand and from a African American history professor I had, but as I remember it prisoners of war from inter-tribal warfare were brought into their capturers' tribes to be assimilated after proving themselves worthy and working off their "debt" to the new tribe. No one can accurately detail the mentalities of the tribes that sold Africans to Europeans, but it's thought that the tribes had no way of knowing that the conditions in the U.S. would be so harsh or that they would not be assimilated into European culture at some point, much like the slavery practices in Africa.

In all honesty though, our ancestors were sold by opposing tribes and technically they were kidnapped. So in a way, it's both. Africans didn't identify as "Africans" they identified with their tribe, so to them the slaves weren't "their people", they were enemies. The idea of race came much later as a result of slavery.
http://www.guyana.org/features/guyanastory/chapter25.html
Nobody's denying that. Many here know tribes sold pow's. Dude said that they weren't kidnapped which is stupid to say.

Back
Top Bottom