"african american is the worst race in the world..dont blame the white man" vol boosie

If its called a slave trade can you really call it kidnapping if africa traded their slaves for weapons

I agree, because like I said a POW turned slave was taken against his or her will.

I'm not agreeing with dude at all. Saying "we sold our own people" is inaccurate. To the tribes doing the selling, the people they sold were enemies and not the same at all.

Last edited:
Nobody's denying that. Many here know tribes sold pow's. Dude said that they weren't kidnapped which is stupid to say.

Very. The fact that early English settlers were looking for slaves to build their early settlements and start their plantations in itself is a travesty. My point being that with all the injustices other races have done in the past, especially one race in particular how are black people the worse race. We built pyramids that still boggle the mind today

If its called a slave trade can you really call it kidnapping if africa traded their slaves for weapons

The problem with your argument is there was no "Africa" at that time. The people doing the selling had no sense off national pride or more accurately, continental pride :lol: outside of their tribe. Africa is a huge continent. To illustrate my point, South America is a continent. Do you think Colombians and Brazilians consider themselves the same people? And if they were to have a war, do you think they would look at the POW's as "their people"?

Last edited:
Just because they were enemies makes it ok to sell our own ppl
mean.gif
There was no "our own people" to them

Individual tribes did not see themselves as one. Whether African or Native American.

Last edited:
Just because they were enemies makes it ok to sell our own ppl :smh:

No. It doesn't at all (they were not their own people btw) and it also doesn't make the fact that someone was paying money for those slaves any less despicable.

Last edited:
if im playing basketball against an opponent thats cheating while im playing by the rules

if i keep getting beat
eventually the blame for my losses shifts to me

i have two choices
1. beat them to the punch
or
2. cheat too

we put SO much time, energy, and effort into detailing how/when/where we are being cheated
and not enough into making lemonade out of lemons

instead of recognizing that we will NEVER be yt
things will NEVER be equal
and making a way with what we have now

whats funny to me are these Youtube pro-black scholar types that know SO much about 'our' history
but dont know anything about their own family history past their grandparents.

i guess.

i see homie above mocking the idea that some our ancestors were sold to whites by other slaves
i guess homie never saw Roots

if im playing basketball against an opponent thats cheating while im playing by the rules

if i keep getting beat

i have two choices
or
2. cheat too

we put SO much time, energy, and effort into detailing how/when/where we are being cheated

whats funny to me are these Youtube pro-black scholar types that know SO much about 'our' history

i guess.

i see homie above mocking the idea that some our ancestors were sold to whites by other slaves
Who's mocking? Show it.

if i keep getting beat

i have two choices
or
2. cheat too

i guess.

I've mentioned already that blacks posess the uncanny ability to make sugar from **** no matter what position we're in. Boosie is a prime of example of that statement. And he goes and slanders the only group of people who gives a **** about him on this planet. Him trying to sound intelligent only showed the opposite

:lol: crazy how one dude can speak for every boosie fan like white ppl dont like boosie when they're usually the ones who fully support these artist more than the blacks

A lot of Africans still identify by tribe. Race was created by white folks and these tribes predate that.

There was no systematic oppression of blacks back then and Africa wasnt getting resources stolen from them like they are now

Last edited:
Just because idk any whites that listen to him dont mean i can jump to conclusion and say whites dont give a f about him

Im sure there has to be plenty of whites in Louisiana that listen to rap that are fans of boosie

I do know some white girls that bump Boosie :lol:

They like the BBC I bet :evil:

Just because idk any whites that listen to him dont mean i can jump to conclusion and say whites dont give a f about him

Im sure there has to be plenty of whites in Louisiana that listen to rap that are fans of boosie

Of course there is an exception. And I'm not trying to make it sound like its impossible for boosie or anyone for that matter to have a diverse fanbase but boosie speaks to a certain demographic of people in his music. The majority of that demographic are black and they in turn support his music and put money in his pocket. Why would he say what he said? Like I'm absolutely stunned that a ***** who rolled dice and banged that's from the projects would get rich, beat a murder charge and then sell his own people out. Insane.

They like the BBC I bet :evil:

Of course there is an exception. And I'm not trying to make it sound like its impossible for boosie or anyone for that matter to have a diverse fanbase but boosie speaks to a certain demographic of people in his music. The majority of that demographic are black and they in turn support his music and put money in his pocket. Why would he say what he said? Like I'm absolutely stunned that a ***** who rolled dice and banged that's from the projects would get rich, beat a murder charge and then sell his own people out. Insane.

:lol: hes not selling us out, hes just saying we gotta do better as people

It's good to see that NT'ers are knowledgable people discussing important topics such as race and our history. I'm glad to be apart of a community of thinkers.

Back
Top Bottom