African Descendants ✊🏿 Black People - Americas, Africa, Caribbean Culture Discussion

If you knew of some of the 'ish that Simmons has gotten away with? You'd change your opinion about what Oprah is doing here. Russell Simmons isn't someone that you'd want to go to bat for, and is someone who is on the record for calling Donald Trump his Nword. Nah' Simmons ain't that dude, and I am certain that Oprah knows it.

Oprah is a pawn for white supremacy. That’s it

I don’t trust a lot of black people just because they are rich.

the most powerful woman in America and the 2 guys she went
1E011304-0205-4D27-A3F6-07FFBF26CB1F.jpeg

Oprah is a pawn for white supremacy. That’s it

I don’t trust a lot of black people just because they are rich.

the most powerful woman in America and the 2 guys she went
1E011304-0205-4D27-A3F6-07FFBF26CB1F.jpeg
Nah, I dig Oprah. I know of too much that she has done, to look down on her due to what may be deemed as her missteps. Her problem is that she has made her fortune in the public eye, which leaves her open to public scrutiny. Being a Black woman in power, she also has to deal with the angry Black woman stereotype, and she had to play her role a bit differently. There was no blueprint as to what she has accomplished, she was the first to do so. It can't be easy, rich, famous, a Black woman, she'll never be able to please everyone. Her story is fascinating to me.

However, her exposing a selfish, egotistical prick like Simmons? Really does not bother me at all. That dude has done some really, truly, dirty stuff to both men and women.

KHUFU KHUFU she only went after 2 black men and there are tons of other high profile white men that did they same and even worst.

I’m not here to defend Russell Simmons, I’m going after the choices of Oprah Winfrey

KHUFU KHUFU she only went after 2 black men and there are tons of other high profile white men that did they same and even worst.

I’m not here to defend Russell Simmons, I’m going after the choices of Oprah Winfrey
Do you laud what she has done in regarding educational opportunities for Black men in, and those who leave correctional facilities? There is plenty good that she does. It does not get talked about.

They should be refining their own oil by now.
The people bootlegging the oil because the government selling them out instead of creating more infrastructure for the people to thrive.

Funny the slave exporting African kingdoms profiting off African American tourism.

78399342.full.jpg

Last edited:
Welp: The Out Here Petting Shorty's Hair With Zero F***S! "You've Never Seen Natural Black Hair?"

Relatable

Back
Top Bottom