African Descendants ✊🏿 Black People - Americas, Africa, Caribbean Culture Discussion

Screenshot_20210824-063027_Instagram.jpg

This is always been such a funny dynamic to me. Everybody hates billionaires yet they applaud when their favorite black celebrity or athlete (LeBron, Jordan, Jay-Z, Rihanna) crosses that threshold of the ultra wealthy.

Like the meme says, Rihanna or Kanye could open up an exploitative diamond mine or sweatshop or for-profit prison and people would still be saying "yaaaas get yours Ri-ri!"

Are all billionaires bad or are just old white billionaires the bad guys? 🤔

Is it better if it's a black-owned sweatshop or private prison? 🤔

Last edited:
Personally I have no heat for black capitalists until the playing field is fair for all. Sorry.

And comparing a position at LVMH to owning prisons? Come on now. LVMH has made so much money off us and continue to do so, i'm glad there are some making money off them.

Sickening to what's happening to those people as most make the claim of 'making a better life for themselves' and their being deported ;this country and many other's like it will suffer and their children and their children will carry those burdens til things even themselves out.

Prayers to them and their journey

Mad late but Happy Birthday (recently found out we're related via my maternal side)

Lol I literally learned that this weekend on some youtube video. Makes sense, I just hadn't thought about it.

I'm reading "Mansa Musa: And the Empire of Mali"

I was looking through my old pics on phone. Ran into my heritage results from like 5 years ago.
I've claimed Cameroon... because that was my highest percentage.
But I forgot Mali was a close second.

Back
Top Bottom