After 13 years of eBay, I'm officially done Update: They ruled in buyers favor OUTRAGED..Update 2 TH

Damn you guys are really shook.

A way around that new policy is yo out a stop payment on PayPal. Or like someone said already open a new account strictly for PayPal.

Also another thing that scares the **** out if any company is filing a complain with your state's attorney general. I filed a complaint against T-Mobile and I had vice presidents calling me about my issue a few weeks later. Do not give up. Paypal is such a bull shut company. They only look after themselves.

The think is PayPal is designed for the consumer and not the sellers.  Thank all the phoney sellers who were selling fakes for that.  If your gonna be a seller your better off getting your own website to sell your products.   Craigslist is the best option for sellers.  Just take cash and make sure you meet in a populated area inside a mall, fast food joint, Starbucks etc so you don't get robbed.   Ebay is designed to protect the buyers.

I just received a negative feedback for an item that the buyer never paid for :lol: "Not they are used or new" what does that even mean :lol:

So today I finally got the email I was honestly expecting the whole time, they ruled in the buyers favor, the buyer never said what was not described about the item, Paypal won't let me know what the buyers dispute with the item was, and now I owe 28.00 to paypal for getting ripped off. I honestly feel like I want to go crazy. To make things even worse, paypal emailed me saying the case is closed and they are "disputing it" (...right) and they did not mention ANYTHING about the buyer sending back my item. What can I do? I lost 300.00 to a scammer who used paypal to help them scam me

lol u left him a positive complaining about his scamming

Effective April 16th, eBay/Paypal will now have access to your bank account funds - so that means if someone files a chargeback, ebay/paypal can now reach into your bank account linked to your paypal account to retrieve the funds :x .

So that changes everything, once again :smh: .

You can block that very easily.

Aware me.

The real question is why hasn't there been a class action lawsuit filed against Paypal yet?

It's coming. PayPal and eBay know its coming too. Word to that ******** opt out they forced people to mail them.

lol u left him a positive complaining about his scamming
Lol that's the only way man, I want to spread the word to other sellers about dude. Since eBay won't allow negatives to buyers anymore, it has become a buyer scamming field.

Can't you get in trouble on eBay for leaving a negative feedback like that in the form of a positive?(since that's our only choice)
If that's the case then I'm about to go to town on a few deadbeats.

I just received a negative feedback for an item that the buyer never paid for :lol: "Not they are used or new" what does that even mean :lol:

Call ebay and they will remove it. It stupid that they even allow people to leave feedback for items they dont pay for.

Sorry OP, i cant believe ebay/paypal actual did that.

"ohmygosher" - to block paypal from taking any money out your account, just simply call your bank and put a stop payment on anything from paypal.

Sidenote-
Paypal is quick to take your money from your account, but extremely slow to return it. I bought something and got my payment refund within 3 business days, Paypal said they wont be able to give me back my refund until 25th, even though they took the money out my account within 48 hours.

eBay charging me 30 bucks and i haven't sold anything since last month. they already took out the seller fee from my last item sold

I think I'm gonna make a new account or something this is bull

even if you stop payment, i guess then you just have to cross your fingers that they dont send you to collections and really ruin your credit.

eBay isn't a bank not a lending agency. Them sending you to collections is meaningless. I've owed Paypal/eBay about $1000 since 05. I told em to screw off, I've been through a different Paypals since then and my credit is good. That collections stuff from them is just scare tactics. They can't do anything compared to other companies

I love PayPal as a buyer but as a seller its riskier to deal with..I feel sorry for ur situation there scamming like that all the time best thing to do is record..also do speak to supervisor and ask if this person done this before figure a pattern get pics of product and open a dispute on buyer don't stop harrasing PayPal ask for seller protection maybe look in to a law suite claim PayPal may have against them consumer report them

I love PayPal as a buyer but as a seller its riskier to deal with..I feel sorry for ur situation there scamming like that all the time best thing to do is record..also do speak to supervisor and ask if this person done this before figure a pattern get pics of product and open a dispute on buyer don't stop harrasing PayPal ask for seller protection maybe look in to a law suite claim PayPal may have against them consumer report them
I looked into this; apparently those sneaky bastards at Paypal covered their bases in the User Agreement. As of a couple years ago it states you can't file a class action lawsuit against them. If that's not a red flag then I don't know what is.

I looked into this; apparently those sneaky bastards at Paypal covered their bases in the User Agreement. As of a couple years ago it states you can't file a class action lawsuit against them. If that's not a red flag then I don't know what is.

Those are pretty much meaningless if you can somehow prove they don't protect your money. How many class action lawsuits do you think have been made against companies with user agreements ?

Back
Top Bottom