AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

did yall see the interview where the brother was speaking straight knowledge and the corny CNN young reporter was cutting him off saying people are still looting? i mean the reporter cut him off twice and was missing the point of what dude was saying.

the brother had to cut the interview short himself bc of the knowledge he was kicking but CNN wanted no parts of it. straight agenda driven CNN at its best.

I think that was fox, if I'm not mistaken.
I posted the link off the fox Facebook some pages back

But yeah, :smh:

Asunción or Sunny, it is all gravy, her and another CNN personality do it for me, I'll name her in another thread.

BRUUUUUUH's
Is it true that the witness that was with mike brown that day was murdered???? :nerd:
Someone just told me that
Just curious if it's true

Young people link arms, form a line and push crowd back from officers. "We're not doing all that nonsense tonight
CDuJNa6UgAAMxCo.jpg

CDuJ2tGWIAAcBau.jpg

Last edited:
Y'all should read the entire response from Obama before jumping on him for saying a "handful of criminals and thugs".

This

It is a 14 minute statement and we wildin over one foolish misstep.

Dude brought up every thing we talk about in these race threads. But somehow he ****in or turning his back on back folk

Once again, white supremacist outchea pulling off Bobby Fisher level moves, and we arguing over who gonna move the first checker piece :smh:

Funny, we jump on dude, but he sound a lot like us in this part:

Last edited:
It's not about the whole 14 min speech when every ******* major media headline is about him using "thug" ...when the media pulls **** like that you have to choose your words carefully. Obama made a decision to hop on that thug **** so **** him

It's not about the whole 14 min speech when every ******* major media headline is about him using "thug" ...when the media pulls **** like that you have to choose your words carefully. Obama made a decision to hop on that thug **** so **** him

So all for one misstep, we putting aside all the work the brother has done for his people, all the times he articulate the problems facing the black community to the world, and the extensive part of the speech where the paints a vivid picture of problems facing young black kids.

Yeah brah. I can't co-sign this.

The media been pushing the thug=****** thing for a minute. Then when black folk pick up on it the denies that they been doing it. But when Obama makes the mistake of doing the same thing, all of a sudden it is a HUGE enough issue for them to plaster it on their news cast. And you can't pick up they trying to play black folk to turn on the brother

Props to the white supremacist, they got another checkmate then :smh:

Last edited:
It's crazy how they can call us thugs and animals. Like we are the ones who enslaved and raped millions for 500 years or the ones who committed genocide and stole people's land. Like we separated their families and raped their women. Like we called them 3/5ths of a person. Like we are the ones who hung them because of their skin color or tied their legs to two different horses to split them in half. Like we are the ones who wore white hoods and taught hate to our children. Like we destroyed their wall st. Like we spread crack in their neighborhood. Like we run the justice system that continually fails them and enslave them.

Who are the real thugs and animals here? What does history tell us? Now, I'm not generalizing all white people but I'm saying the privilege that they benefit from today comes from the savagery of their ancestors. Some their grandfathers were smiling and taking family pictures in front of a man hanging from noose. Who are the animals and thugs again? The fact that some of ya'll want to call an educated black man like Sherman a thug tells me a lot. Just say what you want to say.

Call these dirty cops and judges thugs and animals. Most of them are psychopaths without a shred of empathy and I think some of ya'll on here are made from the same cloth.

What have we ever done to make them hates us as much as they do? I was gonna post graphic pictures of what they did to us but i want to sleep well tonight.

obama tip toeing around this police brutality is enough for me to not care for him. This is coming from someone who voted for him. Personally the man never did anything for me anyway. A lot of hospitals down sizing is attributed to his doing but that's another rant for a different day.

I've been fed up with him before today but I can't ride with him railroading black folks in this time of crisis. Everybody the problem except white supremacy. Cool.

obama tip toeing around this police brutality is enough for me to not care for him. This is coming from someone who voted for him. Personally the man never did anything for me anyway. A lot of hospitals down sizing is attributed to his doing but that's another rant for a different day.

I've been fed up with him before today but I can't ride with him railroading black folks in this time of crisis. Everybody the problem except white supremacy. Cool.

Smh, whatever then man

I doubt we ain't gonna find common ground, and you the last person I want to argue wit.

How many examples do ppl need to get a clue this country has a serious problem with white supremacy.

His Co-Host kept trying to deflect to the rioting but he kept redirecting to the reason why they riot is because of an initial injustice.

they kept saying peaceful protesting is the better option but he again explained that the majority are doing that but the media wont display 97% of that.

They said the rioting is taking away from the original issue..He said it is YOUR fault that you decided to be swayed away from the original issue.

He had more pointd and put it in a more eloquent way :lol:

Back
Top Bottom