AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

But, in the context in which it lives today, and with the understanding that the word, a specifically chosen one, will be transmitted all over the country to people who know, subconsciously or directly, its code meaning, it was a poor choice. 
Simple and plain. 

Not really much more to say beyond this. 

Would someone please think of the CVS stores?!?

#PharmacyLivesMatterTooDoe

It is kinda ridiculous the keep bringing up the CVS, like it is suppose to invoke some emotional reaction or it is some sort of slam dunk for them to show these acts are inexcusable

Last edited:
i hope we can have a serious discussion about race problems. Because I believe we are all going to forget about this in a few weeks like all the other protest/riots.

real progress can be made if we can talk about things, and we can find out where the real issues lies. 

Would someone please think of the CVS stores?!?
Why stop at CVS... What about Wal-Mart. The true bane of modern society.

Such a shame that such a beautiful day has a curfew. I was happy though that there was little traffic and I heard mostly children playing throughout the day instead of constant traffic, honking, and some douche blasting music out his substandard car stereo.

Obama should have used better words, he definitely knows better and used the word thug for a reason but those reasons are arbitrary to me. He responded like a politician and Black people don't want or need a politician in this climate. Personally- I don't care, nothing he said was malicious, it was just sour media candy... And I don't care what the media thinks either... At face value everything he said was true and that is what I take it as.

Black people hoping to vote someone in who are going to have their interests first at heart will be waiting for a while...

Obama should have used better words, he definitely knows better and used the word thug for a reason but those reasons are arbitrary to me. He responded like a politician and Black people don't want or need a politician in this climate. Personally- I don't care, nothing he said was malicious, it was just sour media candy... And I don't care what the media thinks either... At face value everything he said was true and that is what I take it as.

Black people hoping to vote someone in who are going to have their interests first at heart will be waiting for a while...

Obama does have black people interest at heart. Just that he is lil to no power to do anything serious.

Definitely not reform the entire system by himself

The President is not a King.

-This I voted for Obama, and things didn't get better BS gotta stop. It is checkers level thinking.

Black folk got the presidency, but white supremacist got control of Congress, SCOTUS, and most state and local governments.

Chess game in this situation is Checks and Balances, so that's one more checkmate for them :smh:

Last edited:
Obama does have black people interest at heart. Just that he is lil to no power to do anything serious.

-This I voted for Obama, and things didn't get better BS gotta stop. It is checkers level thinking.

Black folk got the presidency, but white supremacist got control of Congress, SCOTUS, and most state and local governments.

Chess game in this situation is Checks and Balances, so that's one more checkmate for them :smh:

This guy gets it.

The cops enforcing the curfew,this looks nuts 
eek.gif

Snatched yo for no reason pic.twitter.com/z04twTbTIY
— Arthur Washington Jr (@CharlesDarkley_) April 29, 2015
Grabbed him and got up out of there in under 10 secs 

Last edited:

Chess game in this situation is Checks and Balances, so that's one more checkmate for them
mean.gif
Well yea' he does have black peoples interests at heart, what I said was that he doesn't have their interest first, which he doesn't but people expect him to, which is why they are mad when he chooses to give the media food. He tends to the media first because he is a politician.

I didn't vote for Obama, I didn't vote for anybody because I don't expect nothing from them. White supremacist owns the likes of the media, so they are in control... and that is the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom