AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

$160 is Canadian retail :frown:

Hopefully American and Canadian prices will even out eventually.  But thanks for the support as always NT community!

Keep your eyes peeled on me later in December.  Asteroids, Infrared 3Lab5 and more.

Thanks enyce9!

Last edited:
$160 is Canadian retail :frown:
Hopefully American and Canadian prices will even out eventually.  But thanks for the support as always NT community!
Keep your eyes peeled on me later in December.  Asteroids, Infrared 3Lab5 and more.
Thanks enyce9!
Welcome thanks for the help with the shipping :smile:

I just copped the trainer sc vintage auburns from coperate for $60 shipped so give em a call , no 11.5 or 12 so I was forced to get an 11 and see if they fit , but for $60 it's worth a shot . They also have the trainer sc 2 og for $60 shipped , great guys too

For anyone in Ohio that missed out on the Ohio State SCs...check your local stores...I'm in Akron and a local Champs had a TON of sizes left.

I just copped the trainer sc vintage auburns from coperate for $60 shipped so give em a call , no 11.5 or 12 so I was forced to get an 11 and see if they fit , but for $60 it's worth a shot . They also have the trainer sc 2 og for $60 shipped , great guys too

Damn I paid $90 for them a few weeks ago :smh:

Oh dang Photo Blues coming next Spring via Crooked Tongues.
http://www.crookedtongues.com/news/nike-air-trainer-sc-ii/

OG Sport Royal SC's will return late next summer. Saw them in the Fall '14 catalog.

peace,
J
R E P P E D
nthat.gif

YESSSS FINALLY !!!
smokin.gif

hopefully they also gonna retro these 2 cw's 1 day

its my 2nd and 3rd favorite AT SC High cw

and this OG wmns blue cw would also be very appreciated if Nike can retro them
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom