Agent: Michael Crabtree will re-enter the Draft (SF 2009 1st round pick) !?!?!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

His advisor who made this statement is his cousin. Being an athlete with money + money hungry family members = disaster waiting to happen. Crabtree isn't that stupid. I mean he can't put together a coherent sentence but he's not going to turn that down unless the fam is putting that bug in his ear. Then again some athletes are stupid enough to turn down a nice fat contract because of their ego.

True, and wasnt his dad who encourage crabtree to leave early, and the dad quit his job

^Thanks.

582255ab60a4212f5839081e34f0a597396b475.jpg

Wow, two for one.

Nice.
pimp.gif

I hope he does re-enter the draft. SF doesn't need a T.O. 2.0......He's screwing himself over if he does this.....Personally I don't think Crabtreewill be anything but an average slot WR in the league.

He better not stay for his senior year either....then his stock is really gonna fall. I've seen some legit mocks that include juniors that don't evenhave him in the 1st round.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

He better not stay for his senior year either....then his stock is really gonna fall. I've seen some legit mocks that include juniors that don't even have him in the 1st round.
show me. please.

and in those same mocks are there other tru 3rd yr Jrs in it?

Ive seen Mayock, Mel & even McShays say hes #1 WR coming out.

Dez could have 30 catches for 600 yards and still go lottery with how he will test. The kid is a freak athlete. Not too mention his return skills are just asnice as his catching. Best red zone threat in the nation because he can bounce. Pus, his hands are gigantic. He had a RB go for 1500, 2 more people rush for500+ last year and still got 87 and 1400+ while being double covered and being the only WR threat on the team. Not some fluky offense with 6 WRS and throws theball twice as much as his yet still can't match his production. Dez is an animal and I could see him touching 2000 yards receiving this year with everybodyin his conference fearing him

Originally Posted by dreClark

Basically.

Accuracy and decision making.

Because the raw, athletic/physical talent is there.

sick.gif
@ 78 yards though.

Jeez.
Big deal, our TE can throw over 80
laugh.gif

Yea everyone always "says" they can throw 80 yards, then when the scouts coem , they throwin 65 tops...

Jamarcus
Juice
Vick
Bledsoe
Jay Schroeder

are in VERY LIMITED company

Sorry Gunna but Ryan Big Tex Mallett has the strongest arm in CFB. I can see 4000 yards for him this year. Kid rips gloves off WRs hands. Did it to JamesRogers and Junior Hemingway. Tore the damn things apart. He is in shape and that chump Petrino is going to put his arm to work. If scouts think Brohm lookedgood with him Mallett is going to blow them away. Peeps out of Texas thought he was better than Stafford out of HS.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yea everyone always "says" they can throw 80 yards, then when the scouts coem , they throwin 65 tops...

Jamarcus
Juice
Vick
Bledsoe
Jay Schroeder

are in VERY LIMITED company
Greg Boone can 100% guaranteed bet your money on the house throw the ball 80 yards. No guarantee on what direction it's gonna go though.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Ryan Big Tex Mallett
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
@ him x Petrino
smh.gif

Future top 5 pick?
Yes.

Mallett > Mitch Mustain.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I disregard Big XII stats.
tru
but u cant disregard speed, hands, talent, leaping ability and the ability to break DBs tackles.
Yeah, if you wanna disregard stats, fine... But watch Dez Bryant and what he's able to do physically and then tell me you'll disregardit...

And
roll.gif
@ any 'legitimate' mock draft without Dez Bryant in Round1...

and if he does, they should tell him to find another line of work...who the f does he think he is...I wish the NFL would just establish a rookie salary scale.Iget so tired of this every year an unproven player pulls this !**# 4 months after being drafted

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I disregard Big XII stats.

tru
but u cant disregard speed, hands, talent, leaping ability and the ability to break DBs tackles.
But would he look as fast or be breaking the same tackles in the ACC?

http://msn.foxsports.com/...7s-get-our-mock-draft-on 29th

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010.php 32nd

http://www.nfldraftdog.co...0-Mock-Draft-Page-2.html not in the 1st rd

That's just off a quick google search. He's nice...def top 3 WR if he comes out in '10. Playing in the Big XII and having a big +#% hype train onNT clouds people's judgment of him though. He's not one of those surefire elite Calvin Johnson type WR's though. Won't be a #1 WR in the NFL.Can quote me on that and i'll eat crow if i'm wrong. Think Santonio Holmes. He'll be decent........but not no perennial pro bowler or anything.

Yes, he would do that in the ACC. LOL if he stepped foot in the ACC he'd be the best WR in the ACC BY FAR.

He Killed Oregon in Bowl game in one half. that defense had two 2nd round Dbs

ok, ad u can see that 3rd Mock u posted made a mistake.
Peep his top 100 draft picks for 2010
http://www.nfldraftdog.com/2010-nfl-draft/top-100-prospects.html
the 2010 NFL Draft:

QB Sam Bradford, 6' 4" 220 lbs. Oklahoma (JR)
SS Eric Berry, 5' 11" 195 lbs. Tennessee (JR)
LB Brandon Spikes, 6' 3" 245 lbs. Florida
DT Terrence Cody, 6' 5" 365 lbs. Alabama
TE Jermaine Gresham, 6' 5" 252 lbs. Oklahoma
OT Russell Okung, 6' 5" 302, Oklahoma State
DE/OLB Jerry Hughes, 6' 2" 255, TCU
DT Ndamukong Suh, 6' 4" 302 lbs. Nebraska
DT Gerald McCoy, 6' 4" 296 lbs. Oklahoma (JR)
S Taylor Mays, 6' 3" 223 lbs. USC
DE Greg Hardy, 6' 5" 255 lbs. Ole Miss
SS Morgan Burnett, 6' 1" 198 lbs. Georgia Tech (JR)
DE/OLB George Selvie, 6' 4" 255 lbs. South Florida
OT Ciron Black, 6' 4" 320 lbs. LSU
LB Sean Weatherspoon, 6' 1" 230 lbs. Missouri
OT Sergio Render, 6' 3" 310, Virginia Tech
OT Bryan Bulaga 6' 6" 295 lbs. Iowa (JR)
WR Dez Bryant, 6' 2" 210 lbs. Oklahoma State (JR)

there's Dez... sitting at #18 on his top 100 list and also sitting as the 1st WR on hisboard...

collegiately Dez = larry fitzgerald with more speed

Dez is the top WR on board for 2010, U just cant wrap ur head around it. Hes the best prospect with the most ability.
He is and will be a #1 WR in the NFL.

I bet U wateva on that

Damn. Larry Fitzgerald with more speed. Forget the Heisman debate, get his bust in Canton ready.

can u read, does "collegiately" mean anything to u or not? do u need me to define it or do u wanna go up on dictionary.com

^Ever heard of a projection? If he's Larry Fitzgerald with more speed in college, don't you think he will be amazing in the pros?

Back
Top Bottom