Air Carnivores in summer 2010

if these drop right in da summer expect these to do very well....i can see da cargo shorts rockin crew coppin these in droves.

i got these circled on my calendar as "copped on sight"

I wonder what Nike is going to mess up on these? The cw is a little garish to me but therein lies the appeal for a lot of people, a la the Animal Skin PackAM95 that dropped a few years ago.

I remember these when I was entering HS. Man Nike had it going ON back then in terms of tech. & bold cws. I hope this comes out in a more subdued cw forwear to the office... other than the 2 shown already.

Price point? If can be had under $100 it will be had

Originally Posted by jbv1

I remember these when I was entering HS. Man Nike had it going ON back then in terms of tech. & bold cws. I hope this comes out in a more subdued cw for wear to the office... other than the 2 shown already.
I have a feeling they'll come up with an all-black colorway...they seem to do that a lot these days

I'm def. gonna get these next year......I had the grn cw and the blk/purp cw as a kid......anyone know if they droppin the blk/purp cw also?

pimp.gif

i slanged these on ebay along with a few air unlimiteds i found at a mom and pop store like 9 years ago

I remember wanting these when they popped up at Big 5, but no size 14. Will grab a pair when they go on sale and hopefully this is a sign for nike to make theAir Go's and Unlimiteds

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i got these circled on my calendar as "copped on sight"

true that. i been waitin for these. one of the few i wouldn't mind paying retail for.
pimp.gif

I'm on my phone right now and I can't upload pics but sneakernews.com has new pics of these

Back
Top Bottom