Air Carnivores in summer 2010

I cant wait for these.. I always liked them form the beginning. These were a pair that all of my boys thought were too edgy.. I fell in love with these.. Imacop 2 pairs, shouldnt be hard to get them on the 50% cuz these will not appeal to the general public.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Will be had...
pimp.gif

for very very very cheap.

only way these will be a successful release for Nike is if they slap a "limited" tag on it. if theyre a GR,these will rot on shelves and headstraight to outlets
but seeing these early pics, I assume they are GR.

they kind of look to shiny, but they arecrazy, i remember these when they were out. i wonder how much..

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Will be had...
pimp.gif

for very very very cheap.

only way these will be a successful release for Nike is if they slap a "limited" tag on it. if theyre a GR,these will rot on shelves and head straight to outlets
but seeing these early pics, I assume they are GR.
Reading the article in the SC/Nike Trainer issue the Carnivore is supposed to be limited and (supposedly) only be in production for one year. Ibelieve the limited. We'll see on the latter.

Man these jokers were so ahead of their time!!!

They had that strap on them to help with proprioception ... in theory they would help you to not sprain your ankle ... don't know how well they work butthey sure are comfy and perfect for travel ... easy to slip on & off
wink.gif

My homie laced me with a pair a few months ago and I rock them to death ... but I will need a new pair of both colors in summer!!
happy.gif

u know these are gonna be limited....
laugh.gif

or at least a east coast exclusive....i don't care im coppin as soon as they release.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

or at least a east coast exclusive....i don't care im coppin as soon as they release.

hopefully a QS ... that would be
pimp.gif

you not copping.... these arent lebrons
eyes.gif

I need these, been trying to pick up a pair of OG's, but finding a 12 is tough, so these retros will have to do.

I hope they're not too limited like on some Reebok Pump madness.I know there's not gonna be a Space Jam kind of hysteria when they do drop,howevereveryone that TRULY loves and wants the shoe should be able to grab a pair or two with no problems.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

LOL of 2009 right at the tail end of the year. No one will have problems getting himself a pair...unless that person lives in like Backfart, IA or something.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

LOL of 2009 right at the tail end of the year. No one will have problems getting himself a pair...unless that person lives in like Backfart, IA or something.
My family in Frontfart, IA takes offense to that claim.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom