Air Foamposite One PRM Safari HO'13

Should I trade ds bord 7 vnds powder blue 9 and vnds chi x
And 60 bucks for ds 1997 royals???? And
Second question , would the foams be wearable ????

I say h*** no, but you're going to go with what you feel anyway, would they be wearable? Eh, maybe a little sole separation

I wouldn't trade 3 kicks for a DS pair of OG foams only because they may not have a long life span. If you really wanted some royal foams why not get one if the retros?

foams from 1997?
thats 16, almost 17 years. I'd pass.
Flip those kicks, take that $ and get yourself a few pairs of more recent foams.

safari foams are gonna be everywhere.. limited size runs but most footlockers will get them (if not all)..

and yes, accdg. to NDC price should be adjusted @ $235, but it really depends on FTL.. 
happy.gif

My Cop List for nxt week..

Plan A

-Safari Foams

-TW Bron XI

-Air Tariner SC II "Megatron"

Plan B

-"Lil Penny" Penny V

-"Brick City" Shaq Attack

No DBs this year, don't get me wrong but in my opinion DBs this year a "tad bit" over-reaching.. just my opinion.. 
happy.gif

I spoke to the mgr at my local footlocker yesterday and he said these are $250.

UK based Wellgosh just put the Nike Air Foamposite 'Safari' up for Pre-Order.  RRP is £160 which works out roughly around $240 shipped to the states.  Not too bad a price compared to other places with these on Pre-Order.

http://wellgosh.com/nike-air-foamposite-premium-safari-anthracite.html 

If these are coming from over-seas, they probably wont arrive until AFTER the foams release here in the states. Sometimes they get stuck in customs and what not.
Not worth it in my opinion.

I ordered the matching snap back from FTL yesterday, got it for $19.99 and it ships free when you do the in-store pickup 8)
Needless to say, Im excited about these.

These must really be everywhere. My store that doesn't get much got 5 pair of the major sizes

Back
Top Bottom