Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

If the Chicagos are available for less than $400 in a size 11.5…the Jordan 1 hype really is dead.

…and I’ll be the happiest man alive.😁
I don’t think Jordan 1 hype really ever “dies” like I remember when you could get Black and White Yin Yangs, Metallic Navys, etc. etc. for dirt cheap (<$100-$120 in many sizes) because interest in the model started to go down but only 2-3 years later, the hype was back again.

I don’t think Jordan 1 hype really ever “dies” like I remember when you could get Black and White Yin Yangs, Metallic Navys, etc. etc. for dirt cheap (<$100-$120 in many sizes) because interest in the model started to go down but only 2-3 years later, the hype was back again.
Probably right…. But jb seems like they sure have been trying to kill it

Would not surprise me to see nice sales again on OG highs… maybe not $100 cuz inflation and everything is way higher than those days. But like $130ish for these trash colorways that keep coming out if they continue.

Anybody need me to enter footlocker for them? I usually always hit, lmk!!

Already got my shock drop pair, don’t need a double up

Probably right…. But jb seems like they sure have been trying to kill it

Would not surprise me to see nice sales again on OG highs… maybe not $100 cuz inflation and everything is way higher than those days. But like $130ish for these trash colorways that keep coming out if they continue.
Oh also I should mention that, back then, there was no model hyped than the OG AJ 1. I think, with the release of 85s, some of that AJ 1 hype shifted towards 85s. Obviously there are exceptions like L&Fs, etc. but we have more models of AJ 1s now.

What I find funny is how well Zoom CMFTs seem to sell, I guess their pricepoint and better cut/materials (and cws) than Mids have something to do with that.

Strait to feet
54A35F5C-4E0A-4049-A920-A88C5DD2FE88.jpeg

What’s the general etiquette on ooping when you put the feelers out there before release day and then manage to cop a retail pair on your own? I’m only asking because I honestly don’t know.

I would never want anyone to feel like I left them hanging with a pair they don’t need and have to return. But if I get lucky and score my own pair, what’s the right thing to do?

I consider myself a man of honor.

…despite all evidence to the contrary.

What’s the general etiquette on ooping when you put the feelers out there before release day and then manage to cop a retail pair on your own? I’m only asking because I honestly don’t know.

I would never want anyone to feel like I left them hanging with a pair they don’t need and have to return. But if I get lucky and score my own pair, what’s the right thing to do?

I consider myself a man of honor.

…despite all evidence to the contrary.
Letting them know asap would be on top of my list

Letting them know asap would be on top of my list
Do you think it’s acceptable conduct to send them a DM saying something along the lines of, “thanks a lot, but I hit on SNKRS”?

…I just don’t want to do anyone dirty.🙏

Last edited:
Davey Magoo Davey Magoo for me im ok with someone telling me they copped on snkrs as long as i dont have the label printed no biggie it happens , what i hate is a member asking me for a pair of shoes and then we agree on everything and they go ghost🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂😂 i have a list of 8 members that i wont reply too if they hit me up

Back
Top Bottom