Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

Davey Magoo Davey Magoo for me im ok with someone telling me they copped on snkrs as long as i dont have the label printed no biggie it happens , what i hate is a member asking me for a pair of shoes and then we agree on everything and they go ghost🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂😂 i have a list of 8 members that i wont reply too if they hit me up
That’s why you ghosted me. 😶‍🌫️

Davey Magoo Davey Magoo for me im ok with someone telling me they copped on snkrs as long as i dont have the label printed no biggie it happens , what i hate is a member asking me for a pair of shoes and then we agree on everything and they go ghost🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂😂 i have a list of 8 members that i wont reply too if they hit me up
That would never happen with me.

…appreciate you.🙏

Best AJ1 since I can remember :smokin
510EC83D-7F38-479B-8265-EF781DEBA76A.jpeg

Gonna off a few colored toes since I never got around to wearing them.
B9BC91F1-2A38-414D-AD85-60063A99D3C4.jpeg

Shock drop arrived yesterday. Quality is amazing for a Jordan 1. For sure a double up.

Still waiting for SP to start their raffle calls. I really hope I can get a few pairs, but I’d be happy with one.

What’s the general etiquette on ooping when you put the feelers out there before release day and then manage to cop a retail pair on your own? I’m only asking because I honestly don’t know.

I would never want anyone to feel like I left them hanging with a pair they don’t need and have to return. But if I get lucky and score my own pair, what’s the right thing to do?

I consider myself a man of honor.

…despite all evidence to the contrary.
you buy them.

Back
Top Bottom