Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

Is it true ship to me was available on Champs app today? Wtf

I thought Men's wasn't available on Champs? I been checking Champs all week

Ridiculous I still cant see results on footlocker and only got a half an hour to go if i did win to confirm.

Waitlisted smh… I had to open and close app numerous times, turn wifi off and on… they’ll never fix that app lol they love the chaos

Anyone know how long I'll know for the ship to me option? This is the first time trying it out.

Anyone know how long I'll know for the ship to me option? This is the first time trying it out.
Ive heard later on tonight if you start seeing charges on your credit card that means you won. I never won that so i wouldnt know based on personal experience though.

Davey Magoo Davey Magoo

Barely made it to reserve!! Damn app be bugging

B2F1A068-9C8F-404C-A658-4BB9450CA559.jpeg

The flx app needs to be redone in the worst way. Also, they really need to give us the option to be able to use our computers to enter raffles and confirm in store raffle wins.
App got me 2 weeks ago. Had me restarting, deleting, and constantly reversing my phone and the app. Then 1 hours and 10 minutes later l, I was able to get in, but didn’t confirm in time was the message. After me trying to get in for over a hour, I didn’t confirm in time 🤦🏾‍♂️. I couldn’t see or get in to confirm.

The ominous signs were broad that it would be chaotic trying to get these on the FLX apps.

I submitted on Foot Locker earlier this week without any head starts. But I noticed they weren't available for submission on Champs all week.

When a Foot Locker manager I know came to visit my residency to get something from me yesterday, he verified his store didn't get these. Then I asked him why I wasn't able to submit on Champs, he conveyed it meant the Champs stores didn't have them in stock.

After yesterday, I realized this was going to be a complicated release because of some of the Foot Locker stores and all the Champs stores in my radius didn't have them in stock. Multiple stores being devoid of these compounded with lower quantities and lots of demand was going to cause a lot of strikeouts today.

I struck out today on Foot Locker. I'm not disappointed at all with that because these weren't a serious priority for me, especially since I didn't burn any head starts as I mentioned earlier.

Foot Locker app canceled my entry and didn’t send a notification. 🤬

Champ is my last shot until the madness of tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom