Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

Took an L on the FLX app on FTL. Missed the last minute ship to me entry on Champs app.

Then lo and behold I just received pending charge from FTL so hopefully I'm all set for tomorrow. Only trying to double up since I went crazy copping 7 pairs of the Fire Red 3s :lol:
Screenshot_20220923-180805_Discover.jpg

Is the price of this joint going to go up? Im thinking if I should just cop now on GOAT… before the official drop tomorrow… I’ve taken L’s on all the raffles

These are great, I really like everything about them from the color to the materials, the only complaint I have is the insole. They have this really thin and flimsy insole with a black bottom. The OG insoles aren't the best, but they are way better than these. They also come up on the arch of the shoe, I don't remember any other insoles covering that part.

I would hope that's the case because I'm still showing as Pending - Check Back Soon on FTL and I'd rather not get hit two times.
I hear you, I learned waaaaay back in the Cool Grey 2010 release not to use debit cards. Only Amex.

Is the price of this joint going to go up? Im thinking if I should just cop now on GOAT… before the official drop tomorrow… I’ve taken L’s on all the raffles

Prices of shoes after the SNKRS drop tends to always go up after it is finished due to FOMO & then once the winning pairs come in they dip down as people resell & eventually it slowly rises up.

But with this financial climate we are in right now in which a majority of americans are only spending on necessities, it could stick around close to what prices are now.

At the end of day, just do what you feel is smart.

PO

Prices of shoes after the SNKRS drop tends to always go up after it is finished due to FOMO & then once the winning pairs come in they dip down as people resell & eventually it slowly rises up.

But with this financial climate we are in right now in which a majority of americans are only spending on necessities, it could stick around close to what prices are now.

At the end of day, just do what you feel is smart.

PO
Yea I just pulled the trigger.. haha

I was going to be salty I didn’t hit at champs since I figured my chances were better because of the bs they pulled with the last minute ship to me raffle opening…but I had a pending charge from last night while I was out:nthat:

But did they charge for shipping??? In my mind shipping was always free for FLX members or whatever their thing is called

Lost the FTL raffle and panicked because i literally never hit on SNKRS. So I copped on goat.. hopped in the shower for work and got out to a dub from DTLR smh. Seeing if goat will cancel since it was within 3 hours. If they don’t I’ll just give to my lil bro.

Back
Top Bottom