Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

just ordered for $180 after cashback.

i can always return them if i change my mind when i see them.

Just got mine off nike.com for 114.06
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

For those who copped using the cashback, how exactly does that work? Want to cop off eastbay.

Same here, It said they are excluded for any discount or % off when I check out. So pass for now

did anyone change there leaces on the blk/red 1's?

i changed mine to the black laces....IMO they look better with the black than with the red.
smokin.gif

not like on the BMP black toe 1's, i just left the red laces on those.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

did anyone change there leaces on the blk/red 1's?

i changed mine to the black laces....IMO they look better with the black than with the red.
smokin.gif

not like on the BMP black toe 1's, i just left the red laces on those.

yessir black laces look the best

I got mine on lock right now for 225 flat. Just have to go pick them up.
The only reason I asked about the black red 13's is because a homeboy
is selling them to me.

AirPortchy wrote:
These are still everywhere, heads must not be feeling them, or the price.

I think people just don't have the money. I know I want these but I got no cash.
mad.gif

Nowadays no Jordan shoe sells out. It will be a different story when Space Jams drop.

My local FNL was kind enough to let me in at 9:30.

I looked at both of the size 12's they had. The first pair he pulled had the waves/wrinkles in the toes of the Black/Reds. 2nd pair didnt, and was clean.Easy cop.

I feel bad for anybody who gets stuck with a pair with a messed up toe box. It seems to be a pretty common problem with this run. The display pair they set outthis morning at FNL had the wrinkled toes as well on the Black/Red pair.

As far as these selling the 225 is a lot easier for most buyers to cop so these will prolly sell better than the Toro pack. But most people I know is lookin tosnatch that VII pack nxt month anyway......

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Just got mine off nike.com for 114.06
pimp.gif

Lies...I have a swoosh.com account and they are not discounted. For some reason they always have the boys sizes discounted though, complete %*$%@%!#.

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

These are still everywhere, heads must not be feeling them, or the price.
Heads aren't feeling them.

Nowadays no Jordan shoe sells out.

If most of you were patient you could get these for less than $150 in a few months. These are going nowhere.

Anybody think trading a pair of eggplant foams for the dmp 1 pack is a good trade? I need this pack.

roll.gif
Hell no.

saw them this morning at my local spot for $200 no tax, i was gonna cop me a pair but change my mind
ohwell.gif
i'll pass on these for now
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom