Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Originally Posted by rauls054

d9226854e10ed0046742b8e03adcbea0053a8c7c.pjpg
PlaybaLL wrote:

anyone see any matchin shirts for the celtics joints?? that jordan made??

no but just get one of these shirts ill be rocking these with my pierce jersey
pimp.gif

is that the one with the snitchin name on the back.. cuz thats the one i might get.. but i really dont like to rock jersey but in this case i might have to.. btw i would be copin a garnett jersey
smile.gif

YES IT HAS IT ON THE BACK

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

just came from the mall around 10am / copped and left with ease I guess everyone is not hyped about these shoes/ now I can rock my 1 straps and beat it /
laugh.gif
I was the only person who went to finishline/ I hope the space jams will be the same release

Which mall did you go to?
finishline stockton ca.

You're farther out than I thought
laugh.gif
. I thought you lived in Sacramento that's why I asked

PlaybaLL wrote:

pimp.gif

I might end up just copping a Celtics tee. Maybe Ray Allen. I wish JB would release some shorts though for these.

THAT WOULD BE NICE BUT I HAVE SOME SHORTS TO SINCE I LIVE IN BOSTON YOU COULD GET THEM AT THE PRO SHOP OR AT THE MALL

Yeah I might go for some Celtics shorts too then lol. I love JB shorts though

Just copped the pack from the mall. My size 12 was sold out at a couple of spots so I had to search a bit.
smile.gif

just came from the mall around 10am / copped and left with ease I guess everyone is not hyped about these shoes/ now I can rock my 1 straps and beat it /
laugh.gif
I was the only person who went to finishline/ I hope the space jams will be the same release

NOT ON THE SPACE JAMS FOR SURE

i know the space jams will be over hype but if JB is smart might as well mass produce it so everyone who wants em can get their pair/ as yes there will becomplaining about the space jams for sure/ its nice just to go buy js now without all these long lines IMO

PlaybaLL wrote:

pimp.gif

is that the one with the snitchin name on the back.. cuz thats the one i might get.. but i really dont like to rock jersey but in this case i might have to.. btw i would be copin a garnett jersey
smile.gif

YES IT HAS IT ON THE BACK

yea i got the reebok one.. its painted on it lol.. dam i need to step up my game.. but im currently wearin it now..

Sorry to say, but you're gonna get mocked because of the jean shorts you're wearing. I have no problem with them, but Just a heads up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Are these selling like the DMP 2's, worse? Better?

Worse. I went to finishline at 230 pm and they said they had only sold 4 all day. 2 of those were my boy and I. Dude said the DMP 5 back sold way better.

Sorry to say, but you're gonna get mocked because of the jean shorts you're wearing. I have no problem with them, but Just a heads up
laugh.gif

why whats wrong with them?? if people are goin to $#%%% cuz they are light.. thats not true.. the flash made them alot lighther..

laugh.gif

why whats wrong with them?? if people are goin to $#%%% cuz they are light.. thats not true.. the flash made them alot lighther..

I dunno. NT has some big problem with Jean shorts. I doubt that many people are watching this thread though so it doesn't matter

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Just got mine off nike.com for 114.06
pimp.gif

Lies...I have a swoosh.com account and they are not discounted. For some reason they always have the boys sizes discounted though, complete %*$%@%!#.
indifferent.gif
I got 125 dollar gift card maybe thats why it was that much
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

got em

I copped my pack with ease thought I was going to have to wake up early but slept in and went at about 1, and copped with ease. I guess columbia is notthat into shoes like that much....better for me until I leave
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

These things are garbage. I feel bad for you guys....Some of you have no idea what a quality Jordan looks like. I went as far as to hold them in my hand, butthat's it. I wouldn't wear these if someone gave them to me.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

These things are garbage. I feel bad for you guys....Some of you have no idea what a quality Jordan looks like. I went as far as to hold them in my hand, but that's it. I wouldn't wear these if someone gave them to me.
I feel bad for people that continue with comments like these simply because whatever they put out it seems to not be up to par quality wise, socomments like these are pointless.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

These things are garbage. I feel bad for you guys....Some of you have no idea what a quality Jordan looks like. I went as far as to hold them in my hand, but that's it. I wouldn't wear these if someone gave them to me.
I feel bad for people that continue with comments like these simply because whatever they put out it seems to not be up to par quality wise, so comments like these are pointless.
QFT!

I WAS GONNA COP BUT THEY LOOK OFF TO ME & I ONLY WANTED THE BRED'S ANYWAY SO I PASSED...

Man u just can please some people, I mean there were some kicks with wrinkles n what not but my pack was on point. Wore my celtic joints for a full 7hr shift ngot no creases, so the quality seems fine to me. On the breds the swoosh is a lighter color than the Straps but all in all this pack is legit.

looks like these will on shelves for a while, went this morning to my spot at 11am and so far they have sold 1 pack to this kid
ohwell.gif
unlike when the Raging Bull was released, they sold about ten packs in thefirst two hours
grin.gif

Shut up. These comments are stupid. What the *$+# is a quality Jordan? As long as its not falling apart at the seams and scuffed up when I buy it,there's no problem. Take your Jordan elitism elsewhere !@%!%##.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Shut up. These comments are stupid. What the *$+# is a quality Jordan? As long as its not falling apart at the seams and scuffed up when I buy it, there's no problem. Take your Jordan elitism elsewhere !@%!%##.

Those comments are not stupid. i really look into what some NTers have to say about the shoes on release so i can get a better idea of how the shoes reallycome out to be. So please if you feel the shoes are low-quality, keep them coming, its the only the message gets around to JB who likes to raise prices onproducts but not the level of quality.

Any opinion is needed. Good or bad. It lets a person like ME know how the shoes come out to be..

Back
Top Bottom