Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Grabbed a pack today. @ damn near noon I'm only the 2nd buyer. I remember when Mikes would sell out within an hour. Now I go in my spot & Nubucks/RGBpack as well as a slew of I's are sitting on the shelves.

DMP BREADS VS BREAD STRAPS

1. Tongue has the jordan logo with air under it STRAPS its in white DMP its in red
2. Inside on shoe and under tongue has different material (STRAPS is better)
3. Leather for the STRAP's feels better around the shoe
4. Nike Check is fraid for DMP but STRAPS is smooth
5. MAIN DIFFERENCE is the strap on back of STRAPS and not on DMP (DUH)

Overall STRAPS win because of better quality

So heres the only differences I could really tell between the two hope this helps someone

i got the pack sz 10 for $200 even. i only want the bulls c/w tho. celtics available for half of what i paid.
nerd.gif

I would try to wait and cop as some people have mentioned these could go on sale. Only problem is stores in my area don't discount shoes for a while

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Just got mine off nike.com for 114.06
pimp.gif

Lies...I have a swoosh.com account and they are not discounted. For some reason they always have the boys sizes discounted though, complete %*$%@%!#.
indifferent.gif
I got 125 dollar gift card maybe thats why it was that much

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Grabbed a pack today. @ damn near noon I'm only the 2nd buyer. I remember when Mikes would sell out within an hour. Now I go in my spot & Nubucks/RGB pack as well as a slew of I's are sitting on the shelves.

Where You Cop From

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

I was going to go get a second pair but ill wait.

Me too. These are definitely going to hit the sales racks. I might even copp off of somebody eBay, because those resellers got caught on the wrong side of thetracks. I hope those in hopes of reselling stop trying to resell. I say this because if they did, more and more Jordans will be available like we've beenseeing lately. I picked up my pack today, but my second pack won't get copped unless it's at $100 or better. The shoes are tight, but there justisn't much demand for J's these days. Times are hard out there for a lot of people and the priceline is still too steep. A price reduction can help JBsell mor J's. Not only on this pack but all J's period.

d9226854e10ed0046742b8e03adcbea0053a8c7c.pjpg
PlaybaLL wrote:

anyone see any matchin shirts for the celtics joints?? that jordan made??

no but just get one of these shirts ill be rocking these with my pierce jersey
pimp.gif

just came from the mall around 10am / copped and left with ease I guess everyone is not hyped about these shoes/ now I can rock my 1 straps and beat it /
laugh.gif
I was the only person who went to finishline/ I hope the spacejams will be the same release

Originally Posted by Killajay209

just came from the mall around 10am / copped and left with ease I guess everyone is not hyped about these shoes/ now I can rock my 1 straps and beat it /
laugh.gif
I was the only person who went to finishline/ I hope the space jams will be the same release

NOT ON THE SPACE JAMS FOR SURE

laugh.gif
I was the only person who went to finishline/ I hope the space jams will be the same release

Which mall did you go to?

Originally Posted by rauls054

PlaybaLL wrote:

pimp.gif

I might end up just copping a Celtics tee. Maybe Ray Allen. I wish JB would release some shorts though for these.

PlaybaLL wrote:

pimp.gif

is that the one with the snitchin name on the back.. cuz thats the one i might get.. but i really dont like to rock jersey but in this case i might have to..btw i would be copin a garnett jersey
smile.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

PlaybaLL wrote:

pimp.gif

I might end up just copping a Celtics tee. Maybe Ray Allen. I wish JB would release some shorts though for these.

THAT WOULD BE NICE BUT I HAVE SOME SHORTS TO SINCE I LIVE IN BOSTON YOU COULD GET THEM AT THE PRO SHOP OR AT THE MALL

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

laugh.gif

Which mall did you go to?
finishline stockton ca.

Back
Top Bottom