Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

How are these compared to the strap breds?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

people the reason the tongues are different is cause of the thing stitched on the back of it
what is that supposed to mean all the other retro 1s have a jumpman patch stiched on the back of them
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Israeln23

How are these compared to the strap breds?
nerd.gif

straps are way better quality hands down, but ppl hate that black tab thing on it and would rather have it w/out (but every1 on here complains about quality gofigure)

Originally Posted by safcolts

people the reason the tongues are different is cause of the thing stitched on the back of it
what is that supposed to mean all the other retro 1s have a jumpman patch stiched on the back of them
ohwell.gif
is it white and red? lol..im just playin...i guess fam..whatever...i likem...good quality too.
laugh.gif

i stopped at footlocker today while i was at the mall to see if they still had this pack

and my man who works there told me the pack didn't sell good at all. he said , they got 28 packs in and only

sold 8 of them and he also said another store in the mall , the sports zone got them in aswell and they still have almost all of there's.

i am glad i waited on this , they will be on sale in no time just like the retro 5 pack. that was $310 like always and in less then 2weeks i seen them selling

for $200 but i thought the hype was legit so i went out and copped them on release day, big mistake

so i waited on this and it turned out to be a good move. i will cop in about 2 weeks when they go on sale for about$150..........................................................peace

really think theyll go on sale in 2 weeks? lol
It depends on the area. In my area the only stores are really FTL/Champs/FA/FL's so they have to wait for corporate to allow discounts onthem. So we don't get discounts for a while. Last I checked I think there were still CDP's at full price.

Originally Posted by masterhammy

really think theyll go on sale in 2 weeks? lol
It depends on the area. In my area the only stores are really FTL/Champs/FA/FL's so they have to wait for corporate to allow discounts on them. So we don't get discounts for a while. Last I checked I think there were still CDP's at full price.
In my area of Oregon, the only place that got either packs was the Nike Store so nothing ever goes on sale until very few sizes exist
frown.gif

*************JUST WANNA LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT THE CLOWN THAT MAKES FUN OF EVERYONE IS OFFICIALLY MY SON. HE HAS BEEN THREATENING ME FOR DAYS AND WHEN ITREALLY GETS DOWN TO IT, HE BACKS DOWN LIKE THE CLOWN HE IS!************

You can use coupon code URLEB8C7 on these for 20% off and go through ebates and get another 5% off.... although bing doesn't work with these, the 20% isINSTANT.... I got 20% off giftcards too so I got em for about $150, had to cop.

You can use coupon code URLEB8C7 on these for 20% off and go through ebates and get another 5% off.... although bing doesn't work with these, the 20% isINSTANT.... I got 20% off giftcards too so I got em for about $150, had to cop.

Originally Posted by penny4president

*************JUST WANNA LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT THE CLOWN THAT MAKES FUN OF EVERYONE IS OFFICIALLY MY SON. HE HAS BEEN THREATENING ME FOR DAYS AND WHEN IT REALLY GETS DOWN TO IT, HE BACKS DOWN LIKE THE CLOWN HE IS!************
hahaha he did the same to me...called me a b**** when trying to post a comment to my profile....what a prick haha.

Sick pack I need the Celtics colorway.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wanted
Jordan 1 red wht blk patent leather sz 12

Originally Posted by HAGS

You can use coupon code URLEB8C7 on these for 20% off and go through ebates and get another 5% off.... although bing doesn't work with these, the 20% is INSTANT.... I got 20% off giftcards too so I got em for about $150, had to cop.

thanks... For some reason my first order didn't go through, so I used the coupon code this time around since Eastbay let us.

so did eastbay exclude coupons when released? i thought they did and then i hear that the code works they naturally sell out of my size....so did they justallow codes to work or was it allowed from the very start on RD??

i didnt notice on RD since i always assume its excluded but they probably wised up and realized these packs are sitting collecting dust and by the time theylower the price people have moved on to bigger and better releases. HYPE KILLS

Back
Top Bottom