Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

why don't people like the red laces? i think they look money
Because OG's had Black laces. And IMO it looks better. The red is a little brighter on the laces and the black gives it a cleaner look
I definitely agree, but didn't the ogs have red laces too? I heard the og Jordan 1s came with 2 laces that matched one color in each shoe(like this pack). I wasn't born until 89, so I wouldn't know for sure. Someone shed some light on this please.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

^You think I could return mine and cop when they're eligible for an F&F?

i dont know if they will be eligible for f and f... but definitely for the 50 off...

return them... save your money... and when 50 off come, cop an insole with your purchase or tip them twenty bones, and they'll let you use the discount..just gotta find the right guy..

they will DEFINITELY be there when you get bakc...

and people arent buyin not b/c they want fusions... but b/c the market is saturated with 1s... over 20 colors have been released in the past year. besides...they arent that flyy in my own opinion....

^I'm thinking I might hold on to them though because I don't know any shoe shop workers and I don't want to end up getting screwed. They werealready out of my size at the shop because they probably barely got any in because they usually don't get much

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

^I'm thinking I might hold on to them though because I don't know any shoe shop workers and I don't want to end up getting screwed. They were already out of my size at the shop because they probably barely got any in because they usually don't get much

i dig... i just know at my store, we have an average of 10 pairs in each size available right now..

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Because OG's had Black laces. And IMO it looks better. The red is a little brighter on the laces and the black gives it a cleaner look
I definitely agree, but didn't the ogs have red laces too? I heard the og Jordan 1s came with 2 laces that matched one color in each shoe (like this pack). I wasn't born until 89, so I wouldn't know for sure. Someone shed some light on this please.

OGs came with both red and black laces.

Originally Posted by joArIdRan

I definitely agree, but didn't the ogs have red laces too? I heard the og Jordan 1s came with 2 laces that matched one color in each shoe (like this pack). I wasn't born until 89, so I wouldn't know for sure. Someone shed some light on this please.

OGs came with both red and black laces.
Yeah, that was my mistake. OG's did have both, but '01 retroes only had black

Am i the only one dissapointed in the material used on the tongues? I compared these to my CDP 1s and the material used on those is a lot nicer. Oh well whatcan you do..

Yo my hype was killed today @ footaction, was about to get the military discount on my pack, but right before I hand the lady the money, the manager walks intalkin bout there's no military discount on new releases...and I only had the amount it would come out to w/ the military discount...so I ended up notgetting them...straight piss off.

Was gonna be the first pack I bought in over a year....

i completely forgot about these
laugh.gif

now, im just waiting for the ea sale
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lysolflow

and people arent buyin not b/c they want fusions... but b/c the market is saturated with 1s... over 20 colors have been released in the past year. besides... they arent that flyy in my own opinion....

thats not the reason either

i wore mine today to work and no creasing 4 more hours to go but still holding up and they feel good on my feet

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

and people arent buyin not b/c they want fusions... but b/c the market is saturated with 1s... over 20 colors have been released in the past year. besides... they arent that flyy in my own opinion....

laugh.gif

I am absolutely amazed that this pack is still sitting on shelves in my area. I copped mine in a heartbeat cuz I need those bred ones. Celtics ain't badeither. I actually like it just as much as the breds. Quality should've been better, but what's new with JB. I'm thinking about a 2nd pack, butsince it's sitting... hmm, I don't know. May have to catch it on sale instead. But then again, $225 ain't a bad price for two hot looking shoes.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
x2

I peeped em out yesterday. They are okay..I wasn't really tripping since I already have two pair of strap's n 01's.

laugh.gif

just got my pack in the mail today courtesy of Finish Line, a tiny crease in the toe box like some1 posted b4, safcolts or somethin? but mine isnt nearly asbad at all

besides for a few minor minor stitchin problems the shoe is real clean overall the celtics have grew on me and now im likin em more than the Chicago colorway

just walkin around the house with the way they come, all tied up real tight i can fa real see creasing action on the real but i loosened up the laces and theydont bend as bad

any1 got any suggestions on how to have em loose without the laces floppin around/ different ways of tying em?

thinkin of switchin the laces on the "breds' to black laces but all in all both shoez are clean n im likin my pack

oh and a heads up, they're bein sold separately on flightclub round $125 for the celtics and round $160 for the "breds"

Back
Top Bottom