Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Aye, do 1's fit bigger or smaller than AF1's? I was thinking about getting the pack in a size 9.

Originally Posted by LeftyKB8

Got my pack for $200 flat...I couldn't pass that up. I wasn't even gonna cop em' I was doin' pretty much a wild goose chase hoping that any place in town still had Griffey's...no luck there. But I was able to scoop these up for the $200. I was gonna sell the Celtic joints to a friend of mine but I'm lovin' the Celtics more and more...my friend got another day to make up his mind or I'm just gonna keep em'. I haven't worn them yet so I can't really talk about the quality...but I didn't have no problems whatsoever with my pair as far as emblems, glue stains, pre-creasing, etc.

$200.00 sound like a good deal

they're still everywhere here
indifferent.gif
this will hit the sales racksoon then ima cop
pimp.gif

hopefully my shoetrends order will be at home waiting for me. I am local to shoetrends should I should have it pretty soon. Will post up pics for sure!

I switched my laces to blacks on the Black/Red's. They look great. Only problem with my pack is this weird part on one of Black/Red's on the toeboxthat has like more leather and it is kind of creased up like a hump, but it's near the laces so you can't really see it

Originally Posted by masterhammy

I switched my laces to blacks on the Black/Red's. They look great. Only problem with my back is this weird part one one of Black/Red's on the toebox that has like more leather and it is kind of creased up like a hump, but it's near the laces so you can't really see it
It seems that a lot of pairs have either a wrinkled toe box or creasing out of the box....

If you buy in person just look at your pair before you leave the store!

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Originally Posted by masterhammy

I switched my laces to blacks on the Black/Red's. They look great. Only problem with my back is this weird part one one of Black/Red's on the toebox that has like more leather and it is kind of creased up like a hump, but it's near the laces so you can't really see it
It seems that a lot of pairs have either a wrinkled toe box or creasing out of the box....

If you buy in person just look at your pair before you leave the store!

I actually did. I just didn't want to check all 4 shoes and I guess I looked at the wrong black/red shoe, but it's no big deal these will be worn andquick, maybe even tomorrow

I'm really happy with this pack. I split it with my boy and finally got the banned shoes. I will probably end up buying the celtic 1's later on though;very good looking shoe.

Walked into Footlocker today and was surprised they still had a 9.5 left. So I decided to buy them. Definitely happy with my purchase.

I'm very happy with my purchase. Good quality all around, at least on my pair. Played some ball at the gym today in the Celtics colorway and they feltgreat. Just thought i'd shed some light.

The black laces will be going on my Black/Red's immediately..

I'll have to see how they look on the Celtics.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by edunpeal

this will hit the sales rack soon then ima cop
pimp.gif
and that's when I'll cop my second pack
devil.gif

So true lol, I'm happy with this realese walked into footlocker around 5 & easily picked up my sz just like the good old days.

Originally Posted by Pharcyde09

Walked into Footlocker today and was surprised they still had a 9.5 left. So I decided to buy them. Definitely happy with my purchase.
haha this is usually the case, i wear a size 9.5 too but yo these shoez are not sellin too quick but ay i copped a pack too, they look fresh to me

for this pair of 1s that released do you guys think going half a size down would be a bad idea? i ask bc i found a pair but its half a size small, not sure ifill have a chance to try them on. any input? thanks!

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

why don't people like the red laces? i think they look money
Because OG's had Black laces. And IMO it looks better. The red is a little brighter on the laces and the black gives it a cleaner look

i really think these shoes are gonna be on the clearance rack... maybe 200?... prolly 180...

i work in the biggest footaction in houston... and we sold 1 pack sunday.... the champs sold 2... and footlocker sold 2...

these shoes were the biggest flop in recent memory... cant wait till they hit clearance, THEN cop on employee appreciation... cuz absolutely no one is buyinthese...

and for those fellas that felt they had to rush to cop, or only buy one... just wait.... i'm tellin you... these shoes WILL go on sale...

They're probably not moving because we're the only ones buying them. They're very old school, and the kids (and adults) that are snatching up thefusions and dub zeros dont want to even look at them.

This is why retros are few and far between, they're just not selling in the mainstream.

im very happy with these purchase/ i was about to sell the black green but decided just keep it/ if these hit the sales rack or outlets i'll be there topurchase lol

Back
Top Bottom