Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Well since no one took a picture, i guess i'll fill my own request.

This is where its at. Black laces. The black/reds look better with black laces too. I'm kind of disappointed with the red on them. Its very dull compared to the 01, i'll take a comparison shot of that later.
The DMP 1s have a dull red compared to the 2001s because out of all 6 black/red 1s to ever release, the 2001 retros had the brightest red. Here are pics of all 6 black/red 1s (not mine. taken from koaladub on ISS):
So it looks like that pic 1985-present, right to left?
Yes. From left to right:
Phat lows, DMP, Straps, 2001, 1994, 1985

Pathetic. I went to a mall in LA, and most stores have all sizes... Lucky stores only sold 2-3packs. If I didn't have my '01s, I wouldn'thesitate to cop these... but damn, I am cursed by the old JB ways. So no copping here!

what is fly to wear wit "breds" i dont wanna sound like a girl but idk anythin fresh to wear wit em

Originally Posted by SLickV

what is fly to wear wit "breds" i dont wanna sound like a girl but idk anythin fresh to wear wit em
Anything that is black or red might do the trick..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

Originally Posted by SLickV

Anything that is black or red might do the trick..
roll.gif
haha thanks..thatz prolly the best answer, now that i think bout it my post was pretty pointless

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Well since no one took a picture, i guess i'll fill my own request.

This is where its at. Black laces. The black/reds look better with black laces too. I'm kind of disappointed with the red on them. Its very dull compared to the 01, i'll take a comparison shot of that later.
The DMP 1s have a dull red compared to the 2001s because out of all 6 black/red 1s to ever release, the 2001 retros had the brightest red. Here are pics of all 6 black/red 1s (not mine. taken from koaladub on ISS):

damn.. black red all day!
laugh.gif

Well i wore my pair yesterday and i must say that there are way more comfy than my 2001 breds, plus i got no creases
happy.gif
wore them for like 8 hours..

I have worn my 01's since release date like 10 times, and they still hurt my feet.. mind you the 09's and 01's are the same size
ohwell.gif

i had the straps and the 09's feel better & look better IMO - DMP1 > 08's strap

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Well i wore my pair yesterday and i must say that there are way more comfy than my 2001 breds, plus i got no creases
happy.gif
wore them for like 8 hours..

I have worn my 01's since release date like 10 times, and they still hurt my feet.. mind you the 09's and 01's are the same size
ohwell.gif

i had the straps and the 09's feel better & look better IMO - DMP1 > 08's strap

Very True. My DMPs don't have any creases yet after two wears
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom