Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

that's sucks.

so that's 2 restocks mentioned today:
ontario mills (30 pairs)
arizona mills (60 pairs)

last friday:
riverhead (30 pairs)

so now b-grade outlet releases are getting restocks?!
you're not foolin anyone jb.
eyes.gif

someone bold & 7 font his last statement im at wk & can't

That’s the brilliance of it, they never intended to FOOL anyone with the restocks! Arizona Mills got JB merchandise along with the restock. The restock came with a matching shirt and hat. They’re just going to release as many pairs as they can. For goodness sakes, 109.00 is box price for the AJ1, some of you are spending that ON a B-grade! They have people out there buying out whole size runs of these even though there’s been a MILLION bred colorways out. Well played JB……well played.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Saw Marcs comparison pics... snapped a few myself... 94,01,Banned  
nice comparos brotha.
i still hate u.
wink.gif

cmon you know its all love
smokin.gif

love is love, love. love is love.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Thats why i sold mine on Wednesday for 300+

oh, you're so freaking dope!!!

These shoes aren't B-GRADE. Why do people keep saying they are. They were only marked B because they were cancelled and never intended to hit retail stores.

They aren't B-grades. You have to understand this were SCRAP samples that should have been thrown away and not be sold.
On the other hand the "B" grade stamp they gave them, was well a shot to represent the "B"anned event that happened to this, but not a whole lot of customers picked up on the symbol.
Yea they were labeled "B" grade, but most have the mind set if a shoe is branded "B" grade it's not good. In this case, like I said earlier, the "B" grade stamp
was to REPRESENT the BANNED chaos that happen in 1985 and to give the shoe a more value to some. So why not label them "B" grades and sell them for a comfortable price.
Yeah they landed in some outlets but they landed their for a reason.  NIKE want's to open and close a few outlets within the regions that this were released.
So why not help our business, advertise, sell a historic SCRAP sample shoe in limited amounts and make it an OUTLET release only.

Makes sense for such a CORPORATE to do.

Well then how do you explain why all the shoes didn't get a "B"stamp?? There is no way to logically argue that these aren't b grades cause that is what they are.
laugh.gif

so you guys agree with what I said on page 139?

or did someone state the obvious before?

or am I totally missing what you guys are inferring with the "why restock b-grades" stuff?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

or am I totally missing what you guys are inferring with the "why restock b-grades" stuff?
It makes sense I will agree. There are enough Factory Stores around the country for Nike to disconnect themselves from Mom n Pops and perhaps this release will provide a sample source of whats to come. Who knows but I agree with the mindset fam ...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

It makes sense, especially since for the past 2 years or so I've noticed a trend in Nike attempting to crack down on stores that ignore release date. This was probably a test run to see if the outlets could be used for something other than dumping shoes that didn't sell anywhere else. If this works I feel sorry for the mom and pops as the economy is still pretty shaky and to get blocked on hot releases and have to deal with crap releases paints a pretty grim future.

these are the most unattainable kicks for me bc they only available during the week and no phone orders. Please, one saturday let an outlet have em so I can get my sz 10

Originally Posted by cristianm

They aren't B-grades. You have to understand this were SCRAP samples that should have been thrown away and not be sold.
On the other hand the "B" grade stamp they gave them, was well a shot to represent the "B"anned event that happened to this, but not a whole lot of customers picked up on the symbol.
Yea they were labeled "B" grade, but most have the mind set if a shoe is branded "B" grade it's not good. In this case, like I said earlier, the "B" grade stamp
was to REPRESENT the BANNED chaos that happen in 1985 and to give the shoe a more value to some. So why not label them "B" grades and sell them for a comfortable price.
Yeah they landed in some outlets but they landed their for a reason.  NIKE want's to open and close a few outlets within the regions that this were released.
So why not help our business, advertise, sell a historic SCRAP sample shoe in limited amounts and make it an OUTLET release only.

Makes sense for such a CORPORATE to do.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

These shoes aren't B-GRADE. Why do people keep saying they are. They were only marked B because they were cancelled and never intended to hit retail stores.
THIS!  Please miss me with the why pay $109.99 for a B-Grade.  We pay WAYYYYYY more for shoes that are half this quality.  Sounds like the people that constant make this argument dont have these, never held them in person, or just bitter they missed out on them.

Thank goodness someone else understand this. THESE SHOES ARE NOT B-GRADES

If I remember right there was only one person in this thread that ended up getting an orange box b-grade. I know the managers don't really know much about these shoes, but the store manager in New Orleans told me that these got scrapped and all marked BGrade due to some error on the tags, so it wasn't like the normal cosmetic flaws (and it's not like we don't get dozens of examples of cosmetic flaws on A-Grades bought in every type of store when there's a real release)

Stoked on how these came out. The materials look wayyyyy better than the last 1 reissue. But unfortunately, can't afford resellers prices!

Good thing I didn't hit az mills today...but im quite excited for my pair comming.. will post pics for you guys as soon as I get em.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

for the love of GOD they need to lift the 'no phone orders' nonsense already. i'm trying to cop a 16, not resell.

When I got pairs during the riverhead restock they had a 16, I know chances are there def gone but just sayen size 16s are out there

Originally Posted by rareair45

Thank goodness someone else understand this. THESE SHOES ARE NOT B-GRADES

I dont understand how people think JB just produced thousands of B-Grades. This is coming from someone without a pair but anyway come on use your heads people.

I dont understand how people think JB just produced thousands of B-Grades. This is coming from someone without a pair but anyway come on use your heads people. 

for the love of GOD they need to lift the 'no phone orders' nonsense already. i'm trying to cop a 16, not resell.
Bro, once they lift it.  Im sure its all yours.  They might even do a phone order for that 16.  Chances are, nobody on the street gonna come up and cop that haha.  And im a natural 15 myself and had to settle for a 14.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

When I got pairs during the riverhead restock they had a 16, I know chances are there def gone but just sayen size 16s are out there
Yeah long, gone haha. Kid that wore a 9 got that 16 im pretty sure haha.

me and you both I just want a pair for my collection, they need to lift the "no phone orders" 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom