Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it's my turn.. NT'ers near Camarillo Outlet! Just called and said they got a restock as of TODAY.. No phone orders though. Stuck here at work.. Can someone come through for me?! 10.5-11?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Now it's my turn.. NT'ers near Camarillo Outlet! Just called and said they got a restock as of TODAY.. No phone orders though. Stuck here at work.. Can someone come through for me?! 10.5-11?
nerd.gif

This no phone order crap is killing me.. I guess why do phone orders when they're selling out anyway. *sigh*

Originally Posted by alexandraj

Just spoke to a Nike rep not even a minute ago and told me the outlets were completely sold out in all sizes. Something tells me he didn't look that hard cause I don't believe every single store has sold all of their pairs.
I would have to agree with you.

Generaiya bought one off Niketalk, couldn't wait any longer.

Generaiya would like to get a second pair at retail for collection purposes, but this no phone order policy is the worst. Generaiya has been going back and forth with @nikestore on Twitter about the way they are handling this "release".

Originally Posted by russbuss106

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

nerd.gif

This no phone order crap is killing me.. I guess why do phone orders when they're selling out anyway. *sigh*

your right/  its basically  almost the same places with restock and locals will clean it up/ 

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

banned 1 aint worth no 2 bills.
laugh.gif

185 sounds better

160-170 shipped. #NOHYPEBEAST
I love the Clippers and have been a loyal (attending)fan since the Danny Manning days, but my friend, $160-170 really???? that's 40 bucks above cost after taxes, for a shoe that people have to wait 6-9 hours camping for with no assurance that they'll get their pair.  Considering gas cost$, Camp outs, quality materials, history-these shoes are easily 2 hundo.  If TB3s can sell for close to 2 Bills, south beaches-$700, grinches-300$, these are definitely worth 2 c-notes.

Even if Chi-town release 200 pairs, that's not a large number in the grand scheme of things and reselling a-holes will still be able to make a pretty penny.  The only way that these drop significantly in price, is if they are released down the line as a limited GR, or a GR.

Hopefully, I will have my banned 1's by the end of the day and I will be $220 lighter in the wallet

Damn, just called Aurora and it's gonna be a two pair per person limit. I wish gas prices weren't so high or I'd go camp for these tonight.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Damn, just called Aurora and it's gonna be a two pair per person limit. I wish gas prices weren't so high or I'd go camp for these tonight.
Just to be clear, they will have 200 pair tomorrow and its 2 per limit?  This is how far from the city? and how much "shadiness" can be expected?  Will they allow peeps to line up tonight or tomorrow AM?

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya bought one off Niketalk, couldn't wait any longer.

Generaiya would like to get a second pair at retail for collection purposes, but this no phone order policy is the worst. Generaiya has been going back and forth with @nikestore on Twitter about the way they are handling this "release".
Generaiya should stop talking about Generaiya  in third person

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

gangsta is strolling up right before they open and scooping their pairs with ease.  
Got to nike citadel @ 6:50am/scooped up my two pairs sz 14 @ 9:20am.
NOW THATS GANGSTA!
2vsr9rb.jpg

roll.gif
@Ontario Mills fiasco

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

2 PER A CUSTOMER? EVEN BETTER.

Good luck to you sir.. Lady luck hasn't been on my side as of late..

Almost cut outta work to drive an 1hr+ to Camarillo.. Thank God I didn't
ohwell.gif

Unfortunately I received the last 14 in the banned 1's at Ontario Mills. I wasn't even going to buy them, but i figured the worst that could happen is i even out if i find my par.. :/

Originally Posted by justforkickz

sorry so late, were these a HOH release or what spots got these?

These were Ross exclusive release only.  You better start calling your local Ross stores.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

AIGHT THANKS. I'LL BE THERE.

good luck memphissfinest 
i hope you get a pair and if you can try and get me a pair in a size 9 "to resell" not at cost 

nothing is free in life

you know i dont believe in niketalk karma 
roll.gif

but most important get your own size 
roll.gif

YEA I HOPE SO, DRIVING UP AFTER WORK TODAY. MY GIRL IS COMING TOO, GONNA STAY AT MY COUSINS APARTMENT NEAR DOWNTOWN AND VISIT CHICAGO AFTERWARDS. MINI VACATION
pimp.gif

you should be able to get your pair memphis...i havent heard of any camping yet...i also hope to be there but i have a wedding & a funeral tomorrow so my chances of getting there went from 50/50 to 20/80

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

good luck memphissfinest 
i hope you get a pair and if you can try and get me a pair in a size 9 "to resell" not at cost 

nothing is free in life

you know i dont believe in niketalk karma 
roll.gif

but most important get your own size 
roll.gif

YEA I HOPE SO, DRIVING UP AFTER WORK TODAY. MY GIRL IS COMING TOO, GONNA STAY AT MY COUSINS APARTMENT NEAR DOWNTOWN AND VISIT CHICAGO AFTERWARDS. MINI VACATION
pimp.gif

you should be able to get your pair memphis...i havent heard of any camping yet...i also hope to be there but i have a wedding & a funeral tomorrow so my chances of getting there went from 50/50 to 20/80
Wait you have a wedding and a funeral to go to on the same day?? Why does that seem like a movie?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Mark my words I will catch theses for $150 or les before fall
i will mark your words.  that's not going to happen.  if anyone gets these for $200 i would consider it a steal.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by ColdCity

roll.gif

pimp.gif

Wait you have a wedding and a funeral to go to on the same day?? Why does that seem like a movie?

i thought the same thing when my gf told me....
"you mean the wedding is on sat & the funeral is on sunday right?"..."nah they are a hr & 1/2-2 hrs apart" on saturday
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom