Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so r these sold out at ontario mills? was planning on heading out there today b4 they close or saturday , was looking for a sz.12

Originally Posted by Rene42188

so r these sold out at ontario mills? was planning on heading out there today b4 they close or saturday , was looking for a sz.12

laugh.gif
you got jokes I see

Got my first pair thanks to 430AM.....My first pair of 1's and I'm very pleased with them. Now I can't decide if I want a second pair or a pair of YOTR's.

yea Aurora said no one is camping out as of now, but she mentioned most likely they will soon...im not tryin to wait all night tho, convenience taken into account 200 is cool on the resell

man i really wanna make that drive, but i already know gas is goin to equal reseller price in the longrun

^^ It's all on you if u wanna make the drive if u really want this shoe you'll do it, I know memphissfinest is doing a road trip up here.

yea i hollered at him to see if maybe he will cop me a pair...i already said #!%% it and copped a pair from bigheal balrod or sumthin like that here on NT but i really want to jus pay 110 and get another, i live in Indiana its goin to b at least a 3 hr drive to aurora equaling approximately 40 buck in gas each way...and after that ima need to refill back up once im home...its lke a catch 22

Damn! Outlets are selling out and I'm having trouble moving a 10 and 11 thru eBay. People w/ good feedback paid 260 and 240. May just return them if they don't pay. Looks like hype is dying down?

daamn that thunderstorm may make it more simple to grab ur pairs and go since ppl may not want to wait in rain...unless they crazy

Originally Posted by woodro

daamn that thunderstorm may make it more simple to grab ur pairs and go since ppl may not want to wait in rain...unless they crazy

we're chicagoans. WE'RE crazy 
roll.gif
!
seriously though... there are still ppl that would camp out rain or shine...

damn, i dont want to make that drive and have to wait and even worse wait in rain...cant do it

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Damn! Outlets are selling out and I'm having trouble moving a 10 and 11 thru eBay. People w/ good feedback paid 260 and 240. May just return them if they don't pay. Looks like hype is dying down?
Just add a few bucks for profit and sell it on NT. I'm sure somebodywill buy them for $20-30 over retail. The hell with Ebay and those high fees.
You will also help one of your sneakerhead brothers out. It's all community and we gotta stick together.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Check ur pm.. I can help to get rid of that size 11 of yours
wink.gif

woodro, sorry man i didn't mean to scare you off or anything.. i honestly don't know how it will go. i'm just saying i wouldn't be surprised if ppl did camp out for them even if the weather is bad, cuz ppl camped out for them the first time around.

Hype's not dying down, it's just restocks are happening, people are willing to camp out rather than buy from resellers.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Mikey23

As of 6pm no camping at Aurora.
you illinois people are pretty fortunate.  in california, the little dumb fools would've been camping at 6am this morning.
eyes.gif

The first time these released there was one guy in line at 3pm Tuesday, but line didn't start going till like 630/7pm

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Mark my words I will catch theses for $150 or les before fall
i will mark your words.  that's not going to happen.  if anyone gets these for $200 i would consider it a steal.

Not bein a hater but-Maybeeee maybeeee if u wear a sz 7.5-9 you'll be able to get em for $150. The retail would have been $125.00 if it hit retail so $75-100 more than supposed retail is pretty fair-200 is a steal imo . I Paid 220 for my sz 11 and i'm verrrry happy-people are speculating/inflating stock runs(ontario was suppose to get 60+ and apparently only got 45- and 200 @ aurora seems sketchy. Restocks are almost all done so prices arent droppin that loww. Banned=Amazingggggg quality materials with only 1 complaint: my toe boxes are creased up esp on the right shoe-still lookin fire tho.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Got my first pair thanks to 430AM.....My first pair of 1's and I'm very pleased with them. Now I can't decide if I want a second pair or a pair of YOTR's.
Congrats HOMIE!!! Enjoy them... It should be mandatory for all sneaker collectors especially the ones that collect Jordan Brand to have at least one pair of these. period. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom