Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think these will restock anywhere close to me anymore so I'm just looking at it as money saved

Nike outlet Portland had a size 12 13 and 17 left I bought the 13 djuzi05 bought the size 12 but they still have size 17 left. This is like the 4th small restock of shoes they had since these hit the outlets i suggest peeps call them on a daily basis from now on. Also, Nike-outlet cypress Texas got the t shirts and fitted caps to match these kicks yesterday call and check em out.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Nike outlet Portland had a size 12 13 and 17 left I bought the 13 djuzi05 bought the size 12 but they still have size 17 left. This is like the 4th small restock of shoes they had since these hit the outlets i suggest peeps call them on a daily basis from now on. Also, Nike-outlet cypress Texas got the t shirts and fitted caps to match these kicks yesterday call and check em out.

I'm sure they're returns, bc I called yesterday and all they had was a 17. So everyone keep hassling these outlets, you never know.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by alexandraj

Holy cow are they ever rude at South Chicago.
they are IDIOTS at the south chicago store.  the manager screwed me out of a phone order before the hype even got big.  then i talked to another manager a few days later and she was dumb too.  i'm sorry to hear they wouldn't do their job.  they are a joke.
eyes.gif

if i were you, i would just try to win that 7.5 on ebay.  at this point, finding a 7.5 in a store is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.  your chances are slim.

your only other option would be to wait and see if the GR version is close to the outlet version...but i kind of doubt they will be.  time will tell.
I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience too. It really is unfortunate that the employees are responding to customers this way. Why are you in retail if you don't want to serve your customers? I used to work at Wal-Mart and if we didn't have something in stock I would at least try to find it at another store for them - and you don't get commission there so I was simply doing it to be nice to my customers and help them as best I could, even it was really busy in the store.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I'm sure they're returns, bc I called yesterday and all they had was a 17. So everyone keep hassling these outlets, you never know.

man i hate you
laugh.gif

What do you expect her to do, they literally are sold out everywhere (except Portland has a 17) . People are buying all the sizes they can either to resell or hope to trade in their size. You're at the mercy of another NTer to post about a restock w/ phone orders. I'm sure she gets 100s of calls per day asking about banned 1s
laugh.gif
Um I expect her not to give me attitude, and to assist me as a customer. I was polite and I even said I understand you get a ton of phone calls about this. I was asking for a specific size that is harder to find because they don't make as many of them as say a size 9 or 10. And like I said, I wasn't looking for preferential treatment, if I lived in Chicago I would have lined up like everybody else, but I don't cause I live in Canada. I wasn't going to drive 6 hours to Wrentham, MA when I wasn't even guaranteed a pair. She could've at least said I will check for you, pretended to do it and I would've been satisfied, not imply that I was crazy for even asking. And not everyone buys any size just to resell or trade. I've seen people in this thread saying they let a size go because they wanted to let the person who would actually wear that size have them. And I only called South Chicago because someone said they had a 7.5.

She was a horrible salesman, and if I was in the store I would have filed a complaint. And honestly, tell me how many NTers wear size 7-7.5? Compared to other sizes, not that many.

Originally Posted by alexandraj

What do you expect her to do, they literally are sold out everywhere (except Portland has a 17) . People are buying all the sizes they can either to resell or hope to trade in their size. You're at the mercy of another NTer to post about a restock w/ phone orders. I'm sure she gets 100s of calls per day asking about banned 1s
laugh.gif
Um I expect her not to give me attitude, and to assist me as a customer. I was polite and I even said I understand you get a ton of phone calls about this. I was asking for a specific size that is harder to find because they don't make as many of them as say a size 9 or 10. And like I said, I wasn't looking for preferential treatment, if I lived in Chicago I would have lined up like everybody else, but I don't cause I live in Canada. I wasn't going to drive 6 hours to Wrentham, MA when I wasn't even guaranteed a pair. She could've at least said I will check for you, pretended to do it and I would've been satisfied, not imply that I was crazy for even asking. And not everyone buys any size just to resell or trade. I've seen people in this thread saying they let a size go because they wanted to let the person who would actually wear that size have them. And I only called South Chicago because someone said they had a 7.5.

She was a horrible salesman, and if I was in the store I would have filed a complaint. And honestly, tell me how many NTers wear size 7-7.5? Compared to other sizes, not that many.
Thats horrible.  I get a few employees acting like %*@ holes as well but, I've put them in their spot by simply ASKING for their supervisor.
Once you throw that in while they giving you an attitude they seem to calm down and apologize.  Gets them all the time..  I had an argument with a manger in the NORTHWEST over not being able to sell my daughter a pair during OPEN hours.  It's a long story but to make it short  I took the survey gave the most negative feedback, got a call from the REGIONAL rep and got a $500 gift card.  Very satisfied about that.

^
dude, when i copped the online white laser 4 in 2005, Nike charged me twice
when I called them to get the money back, the Nike rep said
"At least you got a pair" on the phone inferring that I lucked out whether
or not I was charged twice!

You can't explain to people that don't have a problem with bad customer service
why it is a problem so it is a waste to bother. Sometimes they are just easy come, easy go
and lazy themselves.

There is apparently a rumor that Nike Riverhead has the Jordan banned 1's. This is NOT true. Please do not call and ask for them as, again, we do not have them. Thank you.

Originally Posted by ilikecupnoodles

There is apparently a rumor that Nike Riverhead has the Jordan banned 1's. This is NOT true. Please do not call and ask for them as, again, we do not have them. Thank you.
laugh.gif

NOBODY HAS MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT RIVERHEAD IN THIS THREAD IN FOREVER.

STOP LYING.

indifferent.gif

STOP LYING.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

STOP LYING.

indifferent.gif

this 

STOP LYING.

indifferent.gif
south chi 2.0
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Killajay209

STOP LYING.

indifferent.gif

this 

Could of sworn like a week ago this dude or someone else posted that same shiii iittt.

One flaw I found is that my right pair is slightlyh higher than left pair.. once I set em side by side on a floor I can totally tell they're not d same height.. but then again, this is the only way you could tell. You can't tell that they're diff height when wearing them.. jus thought id let u guys know so u cn check you guys pair.. feel free to show pics.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

One flaw I found is that my right pair is slightlyh higher than left pair.. once I set em side by side on a floor I can totally tell they're not d same height.. but then again, this is the only way you could tell. You can't tell that they're diff height when wearing them.. jus thought id let u guys know so u cn check you guys pair.. feel free to show pics.
THIS... Sorry to hear that man..

Quick question... For everyone that has these are both the left and right shoe perfect(quality wise)? Honestly, as DOPE as this release is I can see why Nike/JB had to scrap it. Most if not all pairs look mismatched and it has alot to do with the leather being used. I've seen pairs where one shoe looks smooth and buttery as hell, then the other shoe on the same pair will have wrinkles for days. My boys pair had a pink streak right down the middle of one of his toeboxes. 
sick.gif
It's hard as hell to find a flawless pair. But to be honest even knowing this I still would've copped regardless and thank goodness all the pairs I've had in my possession have all been pretty good looking. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But honestly, for those of you who ended up with mis-matched looking pairs... Does that bother you at all or are you just happy to be able to own a pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom